Morally Conscious


Broadcast live streaming video on Ustrem an IBM product

VLOG cam: I like to record messages to our viewers to watch here. If there is something pressing I want you to know, watch here and you will see the latest message recorded from me!

Today's theme:
When you hit the end of June through the month of July, you know one thing...it's Laurie's Birthday and it is not safe to be a victim of this crime. The text, "I want him dead by my birthday" flashes through my mind like a neon sign and I think to myself, why doesn't anyone understand what that means to me? Um, when that didn't happen and someone follows you for this many years it seems like an unfulfilled fantasy for years...and I can't understand what this is all about. It never ends. Now I'm in the position to keep trying to stop this from happening with a group of parents that continue to not understand. This has been a shooting, a rape at 19 that gave me HIV, another rape at 39 that crushed my skull, then a trip to Sedona to do something sinister where parents said nothing...it's like everyone is playing a game with no concept of what it means to me and my family. It's sick. My life may be pathetic, but it is still a life. Why?

Visit "Save Our Sons" for more information about this crime. This is a non violent informational blog about the crime of electronic harassment in Palm Springs, California. The blog, in no way, intends to promote a crime against anyone. It's intent now, as always, is to become the property of DreamWorks Entertainment as a motion picture project for them. Do not commit any crimes because of this blog.
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, March 2, 2017

So Fake, You Are All Just So Fucking Fake


You are so full of shit.  Is there a single one of you that isn't full of shit?  Why can't there be a single solitary person out there that doesn't stab me in the back?  Why in the world does Jeffrey Katzenberg own every single solitary one of you?  This is such a bullshit world.  Every god damn one of you is trying so hard to make his life so easy when the truth is that he just can't be a decent human being.  He's a lousy excuse for a father, a terrible excuse for a man, a homophobic liar and an extortionist with a huge jealous chip on his shoulder.  I've never known any man with such a small heart and a bank account that knows nothing more than selfish destruction.

To say that he's generous to so many is a lie.

He's a fucking piece of garbage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.