Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 26, 2017

She Calls Us, "Fucking Assholes" For A Reason...Freudian Slip Laurie?


Overly fascinated with all things anal.  I know that sounds a bit overly generalized, but I know Laurie.  I've known her since I was in junior high school and I know what she's had to say about my father, me and others for many years.  True or not true, what she has to say about gay men, she is always fascinated with anal sex and diseases.  It's just part of who she is.  I can't say this enough.  What she tells police about these victims is absolutely not true.  What she knows about their lives in 98% fabricated and 2% made up.  How convenient it is for her to be alleged to be the person that infected them, then run around telling the police that they have HIV and go around infecting other people.  Didn't the police ever wonder how she knew so much about them?

If she hates gay men so much, why did she know so much about them?  Now she'll tell you it's because of her brother being gay, but when you ask her, she'll deny it most of the time.  Half the time he's not a homosexual and the other half he's a flamer beyond.  You never really know if she even has a brother.  I never did.  She told everyone in high school that she was an "only child".  Most of us thought that she didn't have brothers and sisters.  I was told that she was an only child since I was 11.  Basically, Laurie lied since she was 10 or 11 about her family.  She was always a sociopath.  If you ask people from back then that didn't live where she was, they'll all tell you that she said she was from Texas and that she had no other family, if they weren't living near them in Sunfair.

I've heard horror stories during my informant career about these victims.  I know because I've lived this life.  I am now 49 years old living with HIV and I know what Laurie knows about me and the stories that she has told my family and friends.  Most of the time I think that they haven't believed her, but when it came to these arrests I don't think that there was much I could do about it.  They don't really understand that the arrests were without convictions because of the difficulties that I had with the DUI's that came at the hands of Laurie's problems.  I had problems because of those DUI arrests that weren't what they seemed either...I know that seems hard to believe but the first DUI was for the possession of poppers in the front seat of my car.  You can't even test positive for that.  That is what I was arrested and convicted for. That gave me classes and took my car away.  The second DUI, I was given a date rape drug and it took effect while I was driving and it knocked me out and caused an accident.  Then I was arrested.  Everything else came afterwards.  You see none of this would have happened if it wasn't for this drugging....no DUI's.

These were forced incidents.

What looks like problems were actually caused by something else.  I took responsibility for them because there was no way to explain them...but there is a way to explain them now.  I paid the price.  Took the classes.  Paid the fines and went years without my license.  There is no doubt that I paid my debt to society.  I will never drive under the influence of anything ever again, but that isn't the only problem when you deal with Laurie and Brian.  Your record is something that stands in a police lookup.  They pull your name up in a computer and they can see what you've been pulled over for in the past.  It looks bad.  Contacts.  Arrests.  If they don't look to see that you weren't convicted, then you look like a bad guy.  So you see clearing your name is most important.

If Laurie uses propaganda with these officers, I look like a dirt bag.  If you don't know the whole story I look like a problem.  So it is imperative that police know my story.  Lots of arrests, but no convictions.  I don't drink, I don't use drugs.  I am not a convict of any kind.  No felonies.  No misdemeanors.  There shouldn't be a warrant for any case that the petitioner wasn't even an employee at the place where she didn't work.  This is all problematic on a computer screen.  I am a police informant working on a case.  My police contact should be working to clear this information so that there are no mistakes.  Making us look like the good guys is way more important than what it appears on the screen.  Our arrest records should be flagged with a "do not disturb" sign!

You can't judge a book by it's elaborate cover.  What is inside is a novel of propaganda.  If you notice, you will see that prior to moving to Palm Springs, I don't have anything but parking tickets.  I've never been contacted by the police except when I was shot at.  Nothing until I am 37 years old.  Nobody becomes a criminal like that.  It was all Laurie's doing.  Nobody breaks bad in their forties.

This whole campaign of using her arrests to make my sister and family think that I am some kind of hopeless drug addict is tired.  I've been such a different person my entire life.  I'm hopelessly normal.  I'm not any different than almost anyone that you know.  I'm really quite unremarkable when it comes to being like most people.  I am the kind of person that is good at his job.  I have many friends.  I use to go out on the weekends with my friends to bars.  I worked during the week.  I rarely used drugs.  Most of my friends did not use them.  I worked out all the time.  I went to sporting events and concerts.  I mellowed out in my thirties.  I had boyfriends pretty long term and I wasn't really into most of the things that Laurie and Brian were in to.  I'm hopelessly normal.  Now, I'm hard at work with a project that is not normal.  I'm not going to lie.  I wasn't an angel, but I wasn't a devil either.  I was just a normal guy.  What Laurie tried to turn me into was just bullshit.  She took something that she could find and exploded it into something she could use to make some kind of story out of.  Drugs or sex...I'm a guy.  No different than any other red blooded guy.  I wasn't unsafe and I wasn't intentionally infecting anyone with AIDS and I wasn't careless and nobody got infected because of me.  I promise.  You won't find that.

She is crazy.

What Laurie does is run around telling everyone these huge lies about everyone.  She just thinks that everything is her business.  Everything but what IS her business.  She certainly isn't telling everyone about her own HIV.  She won't let the police test her.  She certainly won't get genotyped.  Why is that?  If I were her and knew I had nothing to do with anything like this then I would be saying, "Test me right now."  You don't see that in her restraining order.  For someone with such a big fat mouth you don't see her volunteering that kind of information, nor do you see her fat assed brother.  What I find quite interesting is all this posturing with her mouth.  Put up your blood, hair and fingerprints.  Put up your DNA.

It's easy to throw all this shit at everyone else, but when it comes to being really honest about what you are like, I have nothing to hide.  If I infected someone I would want them to get tested and treated.  They could live a happy and healthy life.  I just know I haven't.  You on the other hand, Laurie, aren't as sure.  My DNA is ready to be compared to anyone.  If you think Kevin Bond has infected you, get genotyped!  My DNA is on file.  I know I didn't.  I want you to get tested right now.  I want you to get help.

If you got infected and you don't know who did it and you were in Palm Springs however, it was probably Laurie....and you too should get tested and genotyped.

I'm tired of all this fear.  People live with HIV now.  We need to stop whomever is giving it to them.