Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, March 5, 2017

Personal Appearance Fees, Savings Accounts...What Did He Steal From You Members of The S.A.G. AFTRA?


One thing that I know about the film industry, and I don't know much, is that when you are a producer, finding money to make films is important.  Accounting for that money is very important.  Being legitimate and having a good reputation is everything.  I am really concerned right now that the person that you see above, isn't who he says he is.  For the third or forth time in a week, I've heard some disturbing news about this man.  Jeffrey Katzenberg, whom I am alleging this about for legal reasons, has been told to me, a police informant, has himself a reputation for misappropriating funds.  Actually, what I was told is that he steals them.   Once actress/entertainer told me that he once took a personal appearance check of $5,000 and kept it from her.  Another actress told a story of a $9,000 check that he kept while filming in Mexico.

Apparently when you leave a check in his custody he likes to take them and deposit them into his own personal account to teach you a lesson.  I, myself, came up with the idea of Magic Mike on Broadway and in Vegas while I was in Vegas and used this system to relay that to his son.  The show built up steam and was produced but nothing came my way, but the guy above certainly made a lot of money off of it and so did his wife who own the movie along with Channing Tatum.  It was a sore spot for me for a while as well as the others that were involved with the concept.  That's kind of the way Jeffrey works, he takes my ideas from this system...bucks them around and uses them as his own.  

Now my own money is missing from my savings account and this system was used for him to account for it.  We sort of know that he was able to keep an eye on where it was and how it was banked.  We know he worked with two or three of the scam artists involved and we know that he has a history of using "mental illness" and elderly abuse with his own mom's memory to make things appear like they are not.  The money is still missing and a new car was purchased with the monies stolen from the account.  He refuses to give the money back to me...he's an asshole about it.  As is usually the case, tomorrow is my 49th birthday and for it, I'm getting my usual present, his middle finger.  I have no food to eat and he loves it.

What the Palm Springs Police are interested in are how many members of the Screen Actor's Guild and AFTRA have been ripped off in a similar manner by this man in the past?   You know an executive producer that misappropriates funds or flat out steals them, to teach a lesson, is nothing more than a thief.   If he uses his powers as a "film producer" that's nothing more than a casting couch with money....I see no difference between sleep with me or no roles or don't tell on me for this or no roles.  It's piggery either way.  Masochists are masochists whether there is a penis being  inserted or not.

If the casting couch is in a bank vault or an office it makes no difference to me.

You don't have to sleep with an actor or actress to commit a crime for a role...you simply have to fuck WITH them for it.  I don't like it.

If you have been put in this kind of a position, contact the Chief of Police in Palm Springs, he'd like to know if Jeffrey fucked you like he's fucking my family.  I'm so hungry right now, I could eat my keyboard.