Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, March 10, 2017

Keep On Hanging On To Something That's Not Yours And It Will End Up Hanging On To You...


Someone told my sister that I was just sitting around not doing anything but sitting on the computer not doing anything...is what I was told.  I'm thinking that Bessie and Missy were using that excuse as some kind of, "If you don't take his savings account from him, he might just start using drugs again" thing.  You know something, I find that really offensive coming from two girls that use drugs and have a fiance that buys drugs from Laurie on a regular basis.  You know what else I find really offensive about that.  All three of them were watching me for the better part of nine years being sober and not even thinking about using anything.

What really pisses me off, is that Missy Pissy used this whole scheme to take my savings account away from me under the guise that I might use drugs again, so that she could steal it for a drug dealer.  What a fucking bullshit thing to do.  It's so offensive to think that Jeffrey would take my money and let my sister think that this is something that I would even consider.  He's a dick.

I spent nine years getting honest and staying stone sober so that his fucked up girlfriend could lie to my family about my sobriety.  That money was stored up so that I could leave this area with my boyfriend and Missy Pissy knew it.  It was stolen so that I couldn't leave.  Now I am a sitting duck to get shot at by Laurie's brother or killed by someone that Laurie sells drugs to.  This is an outrage Bryan Anderson.  You needed to get this money back for me.  Bessie Smith is setting me up to get shot.