Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, March 6, 2017

Gas Money? Where's My Money Bitch?


Funny thing.  If I was my sister I'd be hiding too.  No money for gas.  No money for food.  All the money lost in a bank account that Jeffrey is keeping away from me and won't give back.  Not a penny for the person that earned it.  I don't have a drop of gasoline in my car.   Where's my fucking money Jeffrey?  You fucking little piece of garbage!

Where is Marilyn the Marshmallow?  Sitting idly by doing nothing again?  Where the fuck are you billionairess?  You two are the single most worthless billionaires on the planet.  Having known two parents like you has been the best learning experience for anyone that wants to know what having no class is like.  You can clearly see what opulence done without a conscience is like.  Two of the worst humanitarians on this planet, chewing through humanity like they were hungry for more problems to spend their money on...yeah right?  How much is this gonna cost them? 

Just got a call from the car company that wants to repo my car because I still owe them $200 for the rest of my down payment because I can't pay the money because of the $30,000 my sister ripped off from me and gave to Jeffrey.  They're literally going to take my car because my sister took my money for Jeffrey.  He bought a brand new car for Missy Pissy with cash with my money.  Can you believe the audacity of Marilyn Katzenberg?  She's a fucking bitch.  This is my 49th Birthday.  That's the way to start it off, isn't it?

Jeffrey has sought to ruin every single day of my life for nine years for Laurie and Missy and all he and his wife had to do was take everything I worked for....he thinks he's cute.  Just a little prank!  He's gonna suck my prank when this is all over with.  He's going to do this from a prison cell too.

At 3:30 today I've got one phone call...a happy birthday from my uncle.  Not my god damn sister go figure.  Not from my nieces, nobody else.  Isn't that just the fucking greatest thing you've ever heard of.  This is a family of fucking liars.