Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 8, 2017

David and Bessie: Together Forever...Well At Least A Week, The Fake Engagement That Fooled Jeffrey


It sounded good, didn't it?

Not that it's the first time.  Every time that Missy Pissy won't put out for a boy, Betsy Wetsy will.  If there's money involved, she might even put on an engagement ring, for a while anyways.  Just until the money goes away.  Bessie Smith, the number two.  The girl that everyone thinks is oh so sweet.  Isn't.  I've said this for a hundred years, she's not who she acts like she is.  She's Missy Pissy's number two.  You know the girl, the one that the lesbian goes to when there's a man involved.

You can't really run a good scam on a man unless there's a woman willing to, well, you know, get down on it.  Missy Pissy ain't gonna do it.  Laurie's not pretty enough.  So Bessie will.  This is the Triad's other person.  The one that act's like "it's not really something that I'd do", but she always manages to do it in the end.  The patsy.  The flake.  The number two.  The girl that never quite got it together, but still likes to go out and have fun.  The internal baby clock alarm went off, but nobody woke up...you know what I mean.  For this latest scam she went after the target she's been practicing for for years, my sister.  The one person that Laurie's wanted to scam for decades.  Finally, she got up the nerve with Missy Pissy to do it, and to screw me.

I told her to stay away, but you know Bessie, she can't keep her fucking nose out of my god damn business.  What is it with you Bessie?  Are you still trying to be the girl next door?  You aren't helping a single member of my family by making my mom cry like you did today.  In fact, I can't remember a single reason why it is that you would do something like that to her of all the people in the world.  She was really nice to you.  You just showed me one thing about yourself that even I didn't think you were capable of.  You actually hurt my mother.  Lower than I even thought you could possibly go...nice one, bitch.  Now I hate you even more than I ever thought I could.

That was a big mistake.

You'll regret making that one later, but for now, you will understand one simple rule.  If you do anything else to me or my sister, I will never stop looking for what you've said and done to every single person you've ever looked at on this system.  Every comment, every word, every piece of advice...scrutinizing every single thing now.  I want your every action under a microscope from now on.  I will find out every single piece of dirt that ever touched your mouth.  You and your family are going to know all about you...I won't let a single thing slip either.  Every dirty little detail of your life is mine.

I can think of one family that isn't going to like the secrets you kept from them...you know N and J...and I can imagine the shit you didn't tell them...you know how unforgiving N can be.

The problem with Bessie Smith is that she'a liar.  She's fake.  She's slept around enough to take enough money from enough guys to know the scam.  She thinks that she's some kind of angel, but she isn't.  I've known her as long as I've known Laurie and she use to be decent, she isn't any more.  She's known about this crime for many years and watched many of her friends fall victim to it.  She never said a word, but she watched all of us fall.  She saw many of us struggle, fall apart, and nobody would suspect that this little bitch would keep it all a secret.  Nobody should respect her.  She needs a jail cell for the rest of her life.  I won't say no to that.  When she was told to stay away from my family she couldn't get here fast enough.  Now she's involved herself in the theft of my savings account and won't give it back.  I'll starve or die of AIDS now but I want you all to know one thing.  She was behind all of it too.