Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bessie: You Fucking Bitch


I thought I was clear.  Stay the fuck away from my family, but you just couldn't resist could you?  You had to be the one that scammed my sister out of my savings account.  There is no other way you fucking bitch.  Now I want your ass in jail.  You have absolutely no right, after all these years and all this time, to finally get involved and the first thing your fat ass did was steal my god damn money?

You fucking little bitch.

I'm going to bar b que your sorry ass!  I'm going to throw you so far into a jail cell that the next time you see day light the next ice age will be thawing out.

Lisa Damiani, this girl was warned not to go near my family.  She did it anyway just to scam my money from my sister.  I want her ass caught and put in a jail cell.  Right fucking now!!!