Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 10, 2017

Today's Blog Header: Lena Horny: The Idiot and Her Idioms


Laurie's been all over my case today, acting like she has some kind of plan to rob my home and ransack it again.  She thinks that she's going to threaten me then I'm not going to talk about it here on my blog.  That's kind of not very impressive is it?  What Laurie likes to do is threaten and threaten so that all of the people that listen on this phone line will think she's tough.  Then, when you least expect it, she does something to make the threat come true, but wouldn't that make her guilty of the crime?  So what I'm doing is telling you now that she is threatening to contact our Realtor, get a set of keys (or some other way of breaking into this home) and ransacking it.  She isn't welcome here.  Her plan is to try to ruin the sale of this home for my parents.  My parents have never done a thing to Laurie and neither have my sister and I.  What she is doing is blaming us for her horrible life after she's created so many problems.

You can't cause as many problems as she and her brother have for people, then blame them when they fight back.  The police have been a huge problem in this fight.  If they would ever do what they should, then we would have her in custody right now.  Instead they think that ordinary citizens can't get the evidence on their own and arrest her on their own...that's not true.   Private security can do the exact same thing and the police won't be able to do a thing about it.  They will be in trouble for not helping when the evidence was staring them in the face.  My team did all the work for the police in the first place.  What do they have to complain about?

When the police have proven themselves to be ineffective and involved, then ordinary citizens have to be better.  They have to work together to find a solution.  There are other ways of solving a case without an involved police chief and police department.  You can use the resources of attorneys and the federal government in many cases and this one is one of the best we have.  I think Laurie and Brian have underestimated the anger and frustration that the LGBTQ community has with the PSPD and that is a huge mistake.  NEVER treat any victim of rape like they aren't able to help them.  Woman, man, child, gay, straight or bi, you never believe a third party when it comes to a victim.  Why, in the world, would I have lied about being raped? What would I have gained by that?  I could never have put myself through something that personal on television without having a reason.  Would never either.  It's been a nightmare.

I never asked for a single benefit from the law or law enforcement for my informant work for one reason.  I want my work to stand for itself without any other reason than justice for our community.  In fact, I finished an illegal sentence and illegal probation period knowing it was illegally handed down to prove my point.  This system is flawed.  It is biased against the gay male victims of electronic harassment and intentional HIV infections.  We are treated so poorly by law enforcement and the legal system in the Coachella Valley that I was willing to live through the entire process so that a lawyer could actually see how hard the courts and the police made it on me and Christopher to do it.  It is a nightmare.  A minefield of disasters await ever single victim that reports Laurie or Brian for a crime against them.  If you do, you will suffer immeasurably.  It is not the place for the weak hearted or the faint of faith.  You have to fight for every single thing that you believe in.  The sacrifices that we've made for the truth are every bit as important as the bait Laurie has taken to show that she is the person behind the mask.

Take the bait now Laurie and say it isn't you again.  I dare you.