Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 4, 2017

So Laurie's Like, "I'm Gonna Start In On Kevin's Family Today, " So I Was Like, "...."


On any given day, Miss Thang, starts in and doesn't stop until I go to sleep.  It's part of who she thinks she is.  Somewhere along the line she believed that she was my sister.  Where that shit came into play, I have no idea.  She's nothing like my sister.  She's got a lot of nerve too.  She's got this lesbian sister of a gay man thing where she goes all crazy...I'm not impressed.  I don't get into this whole situation where she thinks she knows my family better than I do.  She doesn't.  At any rate, she started stomping around with her steel toed boots again and I'm not going to let her do that without calling her shit.  If she wants to go family for family, then she can deal with her own family's problems with what she's done.

It was her own restraining order that got them all involved.  Let them deal with her on it.   I had nothing to do with that.  In fact, I had nothing to do with any of her cousins until Laurie forced them upon me.  When I came home they showed up in my life because Laurie put them there...and I am not impressed with her efforts to do what she did.  I'm friendly with her family and did what I had to do to keep myself safe from them.  Telling them that I was an informant was just as much to keep me safe from her as it was to keep them safe from her too.  I did what I needed to do.  What she did to them subsequently is their own family's problem.

She can get off of my ass about it.  I have nothing to do with what she does.  She is trying desperately to draw me into her world.  I don't do drugs.  I don't have anything to do with her.  I don't want to deal with this situation so her cousins should talk to an attorney.  There is one that is perfect to talk to.  She's been used before.  Read on.

If I don't want to be involved with Laurie or her family, I have every right to say that.  There are avenues that I have set up for them.  Stalkers are constantly trying to bring you into their world.  In the case of Laurie she is constantly looking for a way to put informants against her into jail for nothing.  I won't be that informant.  I have the right to say, "Stay away from me."  Do not come near me or my family.  Do not text me or my family as yourself or someone else.  Do not pretend to be someone else or have someone do it for you either.  We don't want to talk to you.  If I find out that you have done this, I will have you prosecuted for it.  It is that simple.   Reading this on my blog is my prerogative.  If you don't want to read it, don't log into it.  Don't read my mind or my thoughts illegally and don't ask people about us.  It is that simple.  You have a choice...I would suggest exercising it to not commit a crime.  My family falls under the protections of a police informant.  Do not continue to stalk us.

Now it is vital to watch out for the disinformation.  Understand that I want absolutely nothing to do with this woman.  I have absolutely no animosity towards her family in the least.  It's just that when you are implanted with one of these devices, Laurie likes to manipulate.  When two victims of this crime are in a position to do something against her, Laurie will pit them against each other by being in the middle.  Outside, unimplanted forces are the best tool for protecting all parties, without Laurie's knowledge.  Remembering, always, that the interests of the victims are the most incredibly sacred of all.  Ambushing the true victim has always been the worst case scenario.  Taking that away from Laurie, is key to succeeding, but there are other ways of handling that too.  Using the problems that she has already created for herself is another way of keeping her off balance.  Giving her more than she can handle is what I like to call "overloading the circuit".  For a meth user, it can cause madness!  It's an effective tool!!!   Frankly, I think is it one of the very best.  She's got so much to choose from.  Take your pick!!!