Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, February 17, 2017

If Jeffrey Katzenberg Took My Money, He'd Better Give It Back To Me Or He's Going To Jail


Between $350 and $450 a month, every month for six years, went into a bank account and it is now missing.  My sister and mother told me there was no bank account.  There WAS a bank account at one point.  They knew it.  Now they don't know anything about it.  Jeffrey knows something.  Where is my money Jeffrey?

I want my money back Jeffrey!

I want every single god damn penny with interest and it is not going back to my sister or my mother.  It is coming to me.  I want it now!!!!

If I don't get it back, you will be hearing from my lawyers and so will Christopher and his mother.  Lisa Damiani will have you both thrown in jail until the money is delivered.  Without a question about it.  Show me the money!!!