Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, February 11, 2017

For Laurie To Succeed She Needs Jeffrey's Help...And Negligence!


In the last few weeks, I have been very clear as to who needs to be contacted to get the job done as to prosecuting this crime.  I need Benjamin Katzenberg's lawyer to contact Lisa Damiani right now.  She needs to be brought up to speed and contacting M. Katherine Jensen, Esq. at Rutan & Tucker and have her on board right away.  These attorneys need to be on board and working with the sister and mother of the suspect so that we are all teaming up together in a direction of safety and responsibility for the general public.  There is also the issue of the federal government and the terrorism angle.  I won't belabor the importance of bringing in the attorneys that we need to get involved in this case.  In the past, there has been something lost in translation between what I needed to be done and what was done.  I am memorializing this here so that there is no confusion as to what the informant in this case wants done.  Right now, I want Benjamin's attorney contacting the Law Offices of Lisa J. Damiani and working with her on this case.  This will ensure the safety of our investigation.

I want them working with Jami Ferrara, Mark Adams and Kristen Churchill.  They are familiar with my case in San Diego.  I also want them working with Rutan & Tucker.  This helps us in the long run with the City of La Quinta and can assist us in working with the County of Riverside as PSPD informants.    I want this done immediately.  There is no time to spare.  Whatever Jeffrey's position is, is immaterial.  We have the opportunity to protect the public.  This is hugely more important than his reputation.  We have to protect the people that we inform for.  This includes millions of people in the Southern California area.  Laurie presents a real danger to the citizens of this country.  The evidence is real and can be presented.

There is no time to delay.  I think this is clear enough.  My intention is to bring a much more swift end to the problem than before.