Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bimboozled: Why Jeffrey Katzenberg Is Lying To The Police And All Of Us


Bimboozled?

For years I begged my best friend's father to help me with this case.  I'd been brutally raped and someone at the police department had fucked it up badly.  My skull had been crushed and my DNA testing had been fucked with.  The hospital results had been fucked with twice and my skull was smashed to pieces.  To this day, I can't go without a migraine that lasts from morning until night.  Nobody, except my doctor, has ever confirmed the rape.

It's been since 2007 and the rapist and her brother have been following me around the desert trying to hurt me again because there are test results that show what really happened that morning.  There are MRI results that show that the hospital fucked up.  There are witnesses that know that Missy Pissy is the person that called into the hospital and fucked with the MRI results, twice to make it look like my skull was not smashed so I could not get medical care.  It was basically a white washing of my entire rape case.  Two MRI's and nothing ever happened.

Now Missy Pissy and Bessie Smith have shown up here in the middle of my own police investigation to do it again.  To stop me from investigating the crime committed against me.  In the interim, I took a lousy part time job away from the person that I loved so that I could make money and save what I could to begin a new life with him.  Over six years I saved over $28,000.  Not bad for a part time job working the worst shifts overnights.  I did as much as I could.  I put away every second check of the month and tried not to let Laurie know how much was in the account.  It was my intention to use that money to move away from here with Christopher to live somewhere else.

All the while I kept begging Jeffrey to help me.  He never did.  There were break ins at my parent's home, my home and on a trip to Sedona, Arizona, I was followed by Missy Pissy, Laurie La Tweeker and Brian while I paid for a vacation for myself, Anthony Dabiere and Jonathan Mendenhall.  My team of informants working on this case.  It was a nightmare to end all nightmares.  I wanted my guys to know how much I  appreciated them.  Laurie has been known to have said, "They're going but they won't be coming back."  It almost happened.  Nobody helped us.  It was a fiasco.  What went on there is still hidden because Jeffrey has all but hidden the witnesses and told them not to talk to me.  Both Jonathan and Anthony were not available to fight a restraining order against Laurie when it went to court with M. Katherine Jensen, Esq of Rutan & Tucker that would have proven Laurie was stalking me at the time.  Thanks to Missy Pissy and Jeffrey she got away with it again.

Jonathan Mendenhall then DIED in December of 2010 on Christmas Day according to obituaries placed in the newspapers in Cadillac, Michigan and in Arizona.  Emails from Anthony Dabiere and Jonathan's step mom and father confirmed that.

This last year, when no work was getting done on this case, my disability had become so bad that I ended up not working in March and I left my job.  At that point I had money in the bank and I would be okay.  

Missy, David, Jeffrey and Bessie then began planning to scam that money from my sister.  I don't know how they managed to do this or how my sister thinks that I wouldn't know about it, but I know how much I was saving.  To think that I wouldn't know how much I saved is ridiculous.  I put that money away for years.  It is stupid of her or anyone to think I wouldn't know.  I never even touched it.  I would get the check and hand the money to my mom to keep.  Both my mother and my sister acted like it never even existed when I asked them about it.

When Christmas rolled around I needed money and I asked about money.  Nobody seemed to know anything about it.  Mom, dad and sister all acted like it was gone.  Gone and never existed.  I was dumbfounded.  Still am.  Somehow Jeffrey has managed to talk my family out of my money.  Missy, Bessie and Dave scammed this money out of my bank account and took it.  Then Missy bought a car with my money...and is now driving a brand new convertible car with her bimboozled money.  How in the fuck am I supposed to trust this fucking bitch?

Jeffrey has never helped me do anything on this case.  He has now taken my rape case and the cases of all of these gay men and made a joke out of it.  This is personal.  This is not a joke to me.  Nobody believes that we have suffered a serious injury here and the three girls most responsible for this happening are with medical insurance, financing, food, shelter, wearing nice clothes or have more drugs than they've ever had in their life.  What the fuck justice is that?  This isn't what this was about.  He has done nothing but give the Man Hating Women every single solitary thing that they have ever wanted.  He is the single most stupid male in this whole thing.  Why in the world would he side with the criminals that robbed his home and raped his kid and infected him????  He is absolutely the worst father and married to the worst mother I've ever seen.  They are housing criminals and running a criminal network.  This has got to be stopped.  He thinks that this is funny. This is a masochist.  He is literally believing that money buys him the right to teach people lessons about how you can treat other people when you are rich.  This is right up Laurie's alley.  I can't imagine a worse situation for the victims of this crime.  He is hateful, immature and a complete psychopath.  Nobody should allow him access to the database of victims.

If this man is not stopped now, he will turn into another Adolph Hitler!!!