Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, January 28, 2017

The Continued Cycle of Child Abuse Through Adulthood: Stranger Abuse of A Child


I've read that in most cases of child abuse, it is a friend or a relative whom is the abuser, but what happens when the perpetrator is a stranger?  What happens to the boy child when the abuser is a female child that grows up into a woman...all the way into her middle age and she abuses him his whole life?  Has this ever happened before?  Is there anyone out there that has suffered a lifetime of abuse at the hands of a female abuser from childhood through adulthood?  This is a rarity. This is something very odd, but very strange at the same time.  She feigns "poor defenseless woman" but she's a lifetime homophobic bully with a taste for homosexual men for sex.  It's strange and it is what my life has been like.  I can't tell you how weird my life story is.

I could never have liked this girl.  There was simply nothing about her to like.  Foul mouthed.  Nasty attitude.  Hateful language.  Unfriendly demeanor.  Far too much sexual innuendo for a child her age.  We had nothing in common and I wanted nothing in common with her.  Violent behavior...and I wasn't that kind of person at all.  Laurie isn't the complete opposite of me, she is the most opposite of me that you could be and still be a human being.  There is nothing that we share in common and no, opposites, in our case, DO NOT ATTRACT.  I am repulsed by her.   I would never speak with her.  I wouldn't never seek her out.  I would not befriend her or anyone that I thought was her friend.  I wouldn't talk to family members of hers and I wouldn't want to know them.  I, in fact, would go out of my way not to know them.

In this situation you have an adult, myself, that has been abused by a girl with some severe mental problems since I was nine years old.  I was in the middle of fifth grade when she started this kind of abuse.  It started with a woman that was friendly with her aunt or her family living near her in Sunfair...a woman named "Candy".  Then it was a boy, then a woman that was a friend of ours, then a friend of mine.  Over and over Laurie tried to cause problems that would tear our family into pieces, but time and again, the love for each other did not allow this.  "Love me, Need me, Want me.  I love you.  I need you. I want you." was scrolled on a dollar bill with one woman's name on it.  I think that shows the level of severity of Laurie's sinister sickness.

I've seen it.  It's sick.  Does Laurie actually believe that this is something that wives and husbands really don't discuss?  That friends can't discuss with other friends?  Does she honestly believe that after she's accused a man of sexually molesting a child that the first thing he is going to do is have and affair with a married woman?  She's a sick bitch.  What it shows in a malcontent for a family that is stronger than her lies.

What Jeffrey is doing is taking the suffering of an adult child and my inner child and re-abusing me all over again.  He is literally taking that abused child and abusing him again and again for the sake of entertaining himself.  He thinks of abusing an abused child adult, a rape victim of a severe rape and infection, as fun!  Isn't that a wonderful thing?  For the other victims of this crime he's given vindication.  He's given them the knowledge of Laurie's infection.  He's given them the information that they've needed.  He's allowed them the comfort of knowing that they will always be safe, but not me.  Me, he's given fear.  Hatred.  Isolation.  He's taken away love, safety and put my family in the cross-hairs of the woman that has already ordered a hit on my life again.  He put a target on my back.  He's put a target on my family.   From newborns to infants to twenty year olds to my sister to me and my mother and father.  All of us are now targets for the girl that he knows has stalked all of us for our entire lives.  Boy is he entertaining himself with it too.  He could stop it at any moment.  Any of you could.  Why won't he stop it?

To do so would end his constant need to control me and others.  It is a crime and I want Lisa Damiani to stop him immediately.  I don't want one more day of his intentional infliction of emotional distress.  I've suffered enough.  It is time to provide relief for me and my family.  I want this man and his plan to end.  It has been nine very long years.  He's had too many chances to hurt me.  Laurie, Brian and Christian have been at my home, my parent's home, they've been in Sedona, Arizona, Hesperia and I'm not going to give Jeffrey another chance to hurt me again.  This needs to end.  Lisa, we need to come up with a way to stop Jeffrey from allowing this to hurt me again.  He must be stopped.  His control of me and my family must end.  If people have made contributions to help me out, then they need to get to me.  They need to be made available to me so that I can get out of this mess and to a safer situation.  He can't continue to hold on to contributions meant for me or Christopher and me without any right to do that.  It is time that Missy's presence stop dictating what happens in my life.

Stop abusing me Jeffrey.  I tried to help your family.  Now you can help them yourself.