Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Do You Know What Laurie Is Saying? It Might Help You, It Might Not Be True, But I Did Not Say It


One of my friends from high school, happens to be gay.  He was also used in a scheme to make my father look bad for the second time in his teaching career with or without his knowledge.  The allegation, allegedly, was told to two of my parents' friend that lived down the street from us at the time, while I was in my first year of college.  At that time, my high school friend, was a senior.  He probably knows who he is because we've been friends for a long time and I'm certain that Laurie tried very hard to involve him in this scheme.

I'm proud of him for not going along with it, of course, but I wanted to warn him about what Laurie is also like.   She's got a big mouth, obviously, and outed me as gay way back then.  She is also the person that outed me as having HIV too.  At the time there was no way she could have known anything about either of those things without having something to do with electronic harassment.  By her own admission, in her own restraining order, Laurie knew, "nothing about me since high school".  So when she says, "Kevin has HIV or he's a faggot" for twenty years" it's not just suspicious, it's part of our criminal investigation.

I'm just letting my friend from high school know.  If she's been saying these things about you, you might have found out the person who did this to you too. I don't know how well you know Laurie, but I do know she knows people in your family.  I know that when I got HIV, I hadn't had sex ever and never used needles.  It was a complete mystery as to how I got it, but all of a sudden, Laurie knew all about me.  I'm just letting a friend know...I've never said anything because I don't know and wouldn't know about your status.  That's completely your business and you know I respect that.  But if little miss big mouth has the same things to say about you, you might want to know that she's the suspect in a police investigation that is dealing with intentional infections...I know it made me feel better and it explained a lot.

I would never say anything about you or your family to anyone.  I love your family very much.  That's her game, not mine.