Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Erasing Mistakes From The Past


Everyone thinks that I am becoming very anti-Katzenberg right now.  I want you to know something.  I spent almost nine years believing what most of you did.  I believed that when this man and his wife came here touting that they were here to "help me and my family" like I helped them, that they were telling the truth.  Nine full years went by and all that happened was a whole lot of nothing and a whole lot of burglary and torture of myself.  I'm trying to tell any of my friends that are left not to trust Jeffrey Katzenberg, his wife or his son.  They can't be trusted with the victims of this crime.  They lied to so many people in law enforcement and the victims' parents that there isn't any way that I could ever endorse you or anyone working with them.

I've tried very hard to understand this man's position, but he is unwilling to explain it to anyone.  He has a son that is a victim of this crime that refuses to speak publicly about it.  He has never come out and talked about this crime with anyone.  He lied to me and told people that he would help me, but he spent nine full years or longer doing nothing but lying.  There has never been one dollar or one minute spent helping my family or this project to help the victims of this crime.  I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on this project without any support from anyone.

There isn't anything less impressive in this investigation than the last ten years.  Later today I will post a picture of where this family is committing this crime from so that you too can take a look at the privileged lair of the few victims that have been elevated to a position of luxury and safety while 650 others are sacrificed.  Now this home is readying for another Christmas party where the elite with wine and dine with their wealthy boss whom will lavish them with gifts to say thank you for all of your hard work keeping Kevin, Anthony and Jonathan from being successful.  That's the message that we all should be ashamed of.  Nobody should be proud of this team.  They aren't the kind of people that want to help the victims more than help themselves.  They don't care about their friends or boyfriends any longer...all they do is nothing but sit around and make excuses about why they can't do anything for anyone but themselves.  If I were Robert Baker, I would remember something.  Didn't your boyfriend commit to stopping this crime?  Why did he take my boyfriend there instead of you?   Why aren't we the two people working with Benjamin?  This is all done to hurt you and me.  It is a psychological game being played to hurt us by Jeffrey himself.  Think about what this has cost us.  Ten more years of our lives with no results at all.

I'm sorry bro, but you and I are being used by Benjamin's family.