Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, September 16, 2016

Inglorious Bitch: Soiling The Palm Springs Police Department Posing As A Law Enforcement Family Member For Thirty Years


Inglorious: Disgraceful; not famous

I've spent years wondering just how many people that Laurie told that she "worked for the Palm Springs Police Department"?  I know that she's told almost every victim of this crime that she does and she usually tells them again after she has them arrested.  It is an "urban legend" in the State of California's gay communities that there is a "woman in Palm Springs that tortures gay men that sells drugs and turns them into the police".  It's totally true.  The legend goes that there are a group of men online that invite a gay man to a party where he is drugged and gang raped by HIV positive men that infect him with HIV then this woman that works for the police follows him around and has him arrested.  Not exactly the "man with a hook for a hand" but just as eerie.

Finding out that the urban legend actually has some kind of basis in fact and that a lot of it revolves around me, is a scary proposition.  Many people have heard about the problems that the PSPD has had with the gay community over the years...they come and go.  What I never knew was my connection to this urban legend and I never connected my situation with it even though I lived the legend in my own life.  In actuality I was one of the very first victims and didn't even realize it.  I didn't get arrested because I didn't live there and when I was "infected and chipped" I was only visiting.  Unlike most of the gay men that lived there, I was out of the situation before the legend could strike, but I lived my own version of the story remotely while others were perfecting the system we now expose.

In a way, Laurie and her brother were using the time that I was away from Palm Springs to perfect this system so that when they decided to ruin my life and I came back, it would be difficult for me to figure it out in time.  I would have to deal with totally different circumstances from a distance than local people would deal with near Laurie.  While the locals in Palm Springs would be the subjects of police harassment and arrests, I was the victim of constant stalking and break ins...I never had to deal with the police until the night that I was shot.  When I finally did get back to the Palm Springs area, Laurie and her brother were professionals at sending these victims AT OTHER VICTIMS so I didn't really know what hit me.  All I could tell you is what most of my friends and REAL PEOPLE can tell you:  "There is something wrong with the people here in Palm Springs.  They don't act like people do other places".  I've heard that from so many others.

When Laurie and Brian have you targeted for arrest and or rape, your life becomes a series of "getting blamed", "getting arrested" or "getting cut off from your life" or all three.  The person that you are when you get to Palm Springs, quickly gives way to the person that all of these RNM zombies become...a slave to the circumstance of not knowing what to do about this girl who won't leave you alone.  If you can't find one good friend to believe you, you are dead.  Period.  Most go to jail.  Many go to prison.  Some die.  Almost all get HIV without knowing how.  You come with something and leave with absolutely nothing.  I was lucky, I knew something was wrong before I got here and I had a good friend that I'd known for years on the inside; Jonathan.

Jonathan and I have known each other since as long as I'd been visiting Palm Springs it seems.  I don't remember when I first met him and he always lived in the same place with his boyfriend Jared that I didn't meet until many many years later.  When I did meet Jared, I instantly loved him.  He was beautiful, funny, super intelligent and well educated.  He was always there when I came by, he just never came down stairs.  To this day I don't remember how I met Jonathan, but I've been at his home so many times I can't recall.  Long before I met Anthony unlike one of the emails Laurie sent me from Anthony's account.

When you know someone that long, you know how they are.  You know what they are like with their family. Who is important to them and when they are up or down.  Over the years I knew Jonathan's patterns.  As the years passed I could see his decline in spirit and humor and I didn't like it.  We have an unspoken communication system that I've alluded to many times...he, of course, has known what I've been thinking about for many years.  Once I figured out that he was inside of this organization wanting out, it was easy to put the right pieces into place to stop Laurie and Brian.   He knew when Christopher and I went to the police and became informants and put his plan into action to work with us...as he'd been collecting his own evidence for years.  Working with a woman, named Barbara, in the Cove, that pair worked with Christopher and myself exposing the lie that Laurie did not work for the police in any capacity.  There was no "special forces unit" just an angry little girl that used drugs and lies to get her way any way she could.

What and inglorious bitch she became to the PSPD.  Using their name like a police badge throughout the community telling everyone she could find that she worked like the "police chief at night".   Staining the name of law enforcement and joking that they were fools that did "anything she told them to".  What she must have felt like when she'd have a good man arrested that stood up to her?  I find it irritating to know that men that took a stand against her were silenced for their courage by police officers that were made fun of in a similar manner.  Nobody won in this situation. We all looked like fools.