Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Monday, August 15, 2016

Signs Of Doll Mutilation Or Pet Torture Anyone? Looking For The Signs Of Child Terror and Crime


So, I've been doing some research and thinking about the "kind of person" that would act the way Laurie acts on the microphone and how she acts in person.  It is completely sociopathic...the absolute change of personality is almost text book.  Having the injuries that I've had and the encounters that I've experienced...it's freaky shit to be in the same room or area as this weirdo.   That is what Laurie tells me that "she thinks is funny."   If funny means psycho or sickening, then she would be right.  How could the people that don't know what she is doing think it is funny?  Only the people that watch this system would see the split in her personality.  Most people that I know, aren't aware of whom she is.  Getting over on my friends is a joke to Laurie, but trying to fool my parents...that's dream material.  I do blame law enforcement for their lack of understanding.  It isn't their fault...they don't know that they are in the presence of pure evil, but I do.

I've asked the questions before about Laurie's behavior all my life...I know from what I experienced personally and what I had friends tell me, she had lots of problems with lots of things for many years.  One of the most concerning is the problems with little children.  I experienced that first when she was the teacher's aide for one of the classes I had in the seventh grade.  You could tell she was different than everyone...in a really bad way.  She was manipulative in a very mean and sadistic manner.  She offended the entire class and teacher and was removed.

Since then I've noticed that she tends to seek out people that she sees as "easy targets" for her sociopathic masochism...which would lead me to believe a few things.  She's obviously going to see two groups of people as the easiest targets, children and the elderly.  Laurie rarely, if ever, attacks people outside of her family and the victims' friends and families.    So the obvious targets would be her mom, dad, sister and their kids and spouses, my family and our other generations and any of my friends at the reunion that have kids or parents in this area.  That would be the grouping I would look for.  There are several groups that I would look for.

For the people investigating evidence, I know this is creepy, but you should be looking for mutilation of dolls, especially the genitalia.  Any evidence of dolls that were stolen that may have had their genitalia overexposed or cut off.  Evidence of demonstrative displays using dolls as a way to scare a child.  Head of dolls chopped off.  Legs of dolls or arms pulled off.  Combinations of doll parts...all of this is a very deeply disturbed behavior for a child to display, but an adult that does this is severely dangerous to those around her, especially kids.

As far as pet or animal mutilation goes, I know that Laurie and Brian have used pets as a stressor for victims many times.  Stealing a dog or a cat or opening a door so that they can get out and get lost...shows that siblings know to use a beloved pet as a weapon is a popular way of manipulating victims.  Neither Laurie nor Brian have any kind of affection for animals or indoor pets.  They have no feelings of love for them and are likely very abusive to them when they have stolen them from a victims' home.  I wouldn't be surprised to find a dead litter of kittens or a broken neck of a puppy too.  Beastiality isn't out of the question either, but I've not seen anything that would lead me to believe that has happened here.  Remember, if you are attached to anything...especially if there is love attached to it, Laurie wants it and she wants it destroyed, or else!  Yes, she does sound like Cruella DeVille...wait until how she talks to people.  "IF YOU DO THIS, YOU'RE GONNA PAY DEARLY..." and such.

There is a level of immaturity to their terrorism.  Underdevelopment of their sexuality and underdevelopment of their understanding of what they do sounds like to other people.  The limit of Laurie's conversational skills tends to hit the wall at, "where do you work", "where do you live", "what is your husband's/wife's name/job", "what's your phone number"....and so on.  Anything she can think of to be recorded on this system for she and her brother to look at later.  There is no doubt that he has a long list of questions that she wants him to feed to her once she gets to the reunion.  By now she's thought of everyone that I'm friendly with and what she wants to know about them to fill in the blanks.  Of course, I've not told her anything personally.  I wouldn't be in the same room as Laurie.  I'm kind of surprised that any of my friends would think that I'd spend one second talking to Laurie or having a friend that would talk to her.  I tell her nothing...wouldn't.  She's spied on me for decades...things happen.  I couldn't live my life inside of a barrel forever, could I?  Most of the time my friends would beg me to go do stuff...and if I didn't, it would be because of drugs, according to Laurie.  Nope.  I didn't go because of the information Laurie would get.

You also want to be looking for costumes that adults can wear as well as kids.  The criminals that we are looking for would have things like cheerleader outfits, football uniforms, bikini underwear for men, jock straps, clown outfits, homecoming queen outfits, fairy princess outfits, cop uniforms and handcuffs...restraints....anything that could keep a victim from escaping.  A big fear is that a target will get loose and "squeal".  The whole intent is to scare a victim into believing that if you try this, your family will be killed.  Actually doing this to me or my family would send that exact message...I constantly worry about that.

Remember, my brother in law is dead because of something like this, in part.  You can't imagine all of the things that Laurie and Brian did because they spied on me.  I won't go through that again without pointing it out.