Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Friday, August 19, 2016

I Feel Like A Space Unicorn With A Rainbow Rocket Coming Out Of My Ass, I'm So Happy!!!


I'm literally pooping glitter, I'm so happy!!!

There is so much a person can say about isolation and poverty, but the thing that doesn't get mentioned nearly enough is how much I appreciate the police and my friends for the opportunity to spend this last nine years completely alone and isolated from all of my everyone.  I should also point out what it is like to have all that kind of free time.  You should really take a decade off from all of you friends too, I highly recommend it.

I feel like former police informants, Mike and Mindy Nichols, whom know what it's like to be in a position of poverty and isolation because of their work for the Palm Springs Police Department.  They too know how much fun it is having a target on their family's back and their kid.  It's like walking around with bullets flying by your head.  You can't thank Bryan Anderson enough for his continued support of absolutely nothing...I'm sure my brother in law would appreciate all the help he's given to Laurie and his daughters.  When you realize how little the police have done, it's no wonder that the rainbow shooting out of my ass reminds me of a Coke bottle that was once there after it broke my skull into pieces.

When you decide to become an informant for the Palm Springs Police, it's probably smarter to commit suicide, basically it is the same thing without all the jail time.