Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Thursday, August 18, 2016

Facebook Stalking For A Reunion Ambush?


I have a question for all of you.  If Laurie told you that I was "obsessed" with her, then why is it that I don't want to go anywhere that I know she will be AND I am the very first person to leave?  Why wouldn't I want to go to my own 30 year class reunion?  I know what she is going to do and I know what she's done for many years.  She isn't in my high school graduation class, she doesn't belong there, but she will attend for two reasons: one, to keep me from going and letting everyone know that I'm nothing like she said and two, to keep everyone from telling me about what she's tried in the past.  To accomplish that she will lie and spread more rumors, all the while looking for some tweaker that still lives in the area, that she can "swear to secrecy" to have me hurt.  It's been going on for decades.

If I had anything to do with "workplace violence threats at her work", then why is it that the only thing that prompted that response was a question that asked, "Does anyone know where L. L. is, I heard she's a lesbian now?" (Remember, I'm gay, something Laurie has been extremely vocal about long before this...and if I am asking that question it means that I have no idea where she works.)  Being a lesbian on facebook means that other lesbians will direct me in a way to find out where I should look.  I dated a lesbian in high school, have many lesbian friends locally and don't find that question, at all, offensive.  If it is offensive at her "work" then that is discrimination and prosecuting me or requesting a restraining order is way out of line.  To me it's the same as saying that she is black or Muslim, only it isn't as apparent so I asked like what a gay man would act like whom has no prejudices.  I certainly don't care about her sexuality, but, once again, I am concerned that her response to a simple question turned into a federal case.  It's a knee jerk reaction to a problem that she has, not me.

I would also like to point out that THE DAY that the restraining order was issued, during a federal stay, Laurie ended up six hours away in a small Arizona town where I had vacation plans for almost three months.  Now, I don't know about you, but that wasn't something that I did.  My mom made those plans for me.  I had nothing to do with the logistics.  My two friends were informed months before that was where we were going...and there she is again, restraining order just issued.  Does anyone see an ambush waiting to happen?  Anthony, Barbara and Jonathan did see it coming and they know that this was a planned ambush.

After she managed to get away with that one, Jonathan mysteriously ended up dead in the newspapers in December of that year and Christopher went to jail in April, just before his 40th birthday.  Anthony allegedly moved to Hollywood.  Everyone that I employed in this investigation was gone...except the few others that I worked with that I'm not naming.

Now that this has been ignored for so long, Laurie is making another attempt to hurt me again.  I'm not about to play along with her.  I don't go to reunions for one reason, they are full of people that Laurie wants to hurt.  I'm not interested in being anywhere that she is certain to show up.  I'd rather be anywhere than in this town and Palm Springs because this is her area of terror.  Outside of this area not much of a chance exists that she could hurt me, but there is still the matter of my sister, family and friends that remain.  I would be a coward to leave and not try to protect them from her here.

Facebook, something that I don't use for anything but research, is something she seems to be using.  MySpace probably too.  I don't frequent either site and I'm sure she's pretending to be someone she's taken pictures of over the years...of course she puts herself in those pictures too, just to see if anyone has anything positive to say about her.  If they don't, she makes up another account just to compliment herself.  I've seen it.

I've already had the requests coming from friends to my parents about "make sure Kevin goes to the reunion", to wit, I have already informed my family that it is not something I would do.  Why Bryan Anderson and another police officer wouldn't do this for me, I don't know, but it is just more of the same ignorance that has allowed this situation to exist.