Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 25, 2026

This From YouTube: This IS NOT A Hoax, I Know, I Deal With It Every Day Of The Week!!!

 


In this post-video, you will hear the narrator tell you that this is a theory of a patent, but I am telling you that they forgot one specific thing...this is achieved specifically from person to program from a microchip put inside the target's head.  That takes specific EEGs from the victim and DIRECTLY inputs them into the computer.  The return signal is just as specific to that microchip.  What Lori has set up with these rapes and implantations is a circuit that is specific enough to the target that EEGs are identifiable from ONE SOURCE and not the outside stimuli.

This is REAL...no matter what anyone else tells you.  I didn't believe it was possible either; now I am inflicted with the same torture as the people that I did not believe.  It is a real crime with real victims.  Please be compassionate.

Here is another video about how AI is powering brain computer interfaces.  My group is here as a living example of the dangers of having this technology in public without any type of law enforcement support for the victims.  We have well over a thousand implanted victims out here with AIDS from their torturer...this scenario exists for prosecutors to understand how this can go so haywire.


This is a new video of the Colorado Law now in place to protect the "privacy of thought".  I want you to know that these laws give a guideline to prosecutors everywhere to stop this crime for the victims.  If I were in Colorado, I could use this law to stop Lori Jean Marie LaFond and her friends from coming near me ever again.


I can remember when I first started researching...I read lots of articles about DARPA and MKUltra, along with other studies on things like "Project Pandora" and others.  I got tired of reading them, but this History Channel story should give a decent overview of the development of this technology.  I want everyone to remember one thing:  What I suffer from is from the USMC in 29 Palms, CA.   This technology is not being used on civilians by the military, it is being used by a civilian who stole the tech and used it on the LGBTQII+ community for over 40 years!!!  

Lori Jean Marie LaFond's father had experience with this technology, and his name continues to be used when adding civilians to the database.  There is a reason for this.  His ID from the military is used as a login for Lori's system.  That's why she carries a copy of her father's military ID wherever she goes!  She lost several in Arizona.  Yes, it is illegal for Lori to have these IDs as she was thrown out of the military for stealing this computer system.  She can't move the computers unless she has Daddy's ID...so she can't move!!!

Realize the power of having her trapped!!! We need her arrested here and now for the safety of the United States of America, her dependents, her military and her civilians.  Don't let Lori LaFond win!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.