Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 25, 2026

A Good Friend Told Me, "Judge Me By My Enemies!" I Wish Him The Best Of Luck With His Too!!!

 


Embroiled in controversy, outspoken with knowledge, and experienced in education, a wise friend of mine decided today to say something rather profound and appropriate.  "I ask you to judge me by the enemies that I have made."  The quote is associated with FDR, but it is still true today.

I, like my friend, am fighting against the forces that would keep innocent people in danger.  I have an enemy who proclaimed herself, just that,  when we were children.  A childhood enemy that I never met.  She announced her presence by having my father arrested when I was a child.  He fought and won against the blatantly false allegations made by a pedophile- herself.  How can a fugitive who has been ordered to stay away from children phone in complaints about the people she doesn't like, to the tune of child molestation charges against people from her past?  Lori LaFond is on a revenge mission against people she dreamed up problems with.  How else can I say it?  She is after a dream revenge in a town that largely does not like her.

Lori's real mother, real family, and lots of people that I grew up with are VERY familiar with the technology Lori is using.  They were implanted by the military and know what their own parents had to say about Lori LaFond.  

I am usually surprised when someone says, "I have an enemy."  When the enemy is Lori LaFond, nobody questions me as to why.  The reason is simple: They know that Lori LaFond has done this in the past and continued right up until today!  Lori is a menace to society and a danger to the public.  

I am sending all kinds of love to my friend Hasan, because I know him to be a compassionate and caring person who does not believe in the complete obliteration of a people simply for peace.  Peace should be achieved when one side has broken the other to this level...it's time for peace talks, not the final blow to a group of people.  Come on, we don't do that in America!  I support life, not those that gambling on it.  Hang in there, big guy; you have an opinion that people want to hear.

I will judge him on his enemies...I am still supporting his efforts.  Keep fighting for the American people who do believe in a Peaceful America.  I support the Jewish community and the Palestinian community.  Someone has to find peace!!!  It's not about religion; it's about politics, and innocent people are caught in the crossfire!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.