Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 21, 2026

The Long Beach FLUB All Stars Of Melissa Erickson...Not Every Cop Is Who He Seems! Michael Morgan FBI? That's Who He Said He Was...

 


Ever been arrested by a cop and afterwards you just felt like something was off?  First of all, you didn't do anything, but this guy- there's just something a little wrong with him...he's off...he's not as professional...seemed more like an actor than a law enforcement officer?

We now know where some of these so-called cops came from.  Some were actually in a police vehicle that wasn't local.  Some gave out business cards that weren't government-issued.  Some just didn't do the job right at all.  No Miranda.  No request for blood alcohol tests.  No blowing into a machine.  You see, I'm a professional legal person.  I spent years in a court of law clerking for many different federal judges and magistrates.  Cops act like cops, but when they don't...it rings alarms.

Like the time I was frisked by a female officer at Steven Frey's home, and she literally stroked my dick two or three times before she stopped.  I'm not talking about pads of the hands or backhanded; she full-on gripped my tool and stroked it.  A few more strokes and I would have been erect.  The only problem is, I'm gay, and this isn't the practice for a female cop.  Can you imagine if a male cop frisked a female in this manner?  I believe there is a scene like this in "Crash," the movie.  It was meant to humiliate me at the hands of Lori Jean Marie LaFond.

What we are learning now is just how badly Miss Melissa Erickson wanted to be a movie star!  Follow me on this...

Lori LaFond's part-time girlfriend and sexual partner, Melissa Erickson, has always dreamed of becoming an actress.  There are too many other girls out there who worked for it and are, frankly, prettier, skinnier, have better skills, and don't use a mountain of meth every single day.  Melissa, whose only claim to fame is a one-page Playboy pictorial that she thinks made her a star.  Melissa allegedly took lots of acting classes in her youth but was still such a bitch that nobody would ever want to work with her.  

If you didn't open up that edition in Playboy in the 1960's or something to see Missy splayed out like a clam bake, then you wouldn't know most of the roles she's played in her life.  So far we know she's been Dr. Alicia Elmore... no, she's on the Pitt; she's a real doctor; in fact, she's the sister of Jonathan Mendenhall, one of Lori LaFond's most prized possessions, until he escaped the LaFond Family Business.  She probably played my own sister too; we know she had a fake ID with my sister's name on it, as well as her own sister's name.  Melissa once decided she was going to put on a performance in front of most of my family; it didn't go well.  This time, Melissa played the role of Lori's lesbian co-conspirator.

Using Bessie Smith to gain access to my sister's kids' home, Missy Erickson pretended to hate Lori.  She pretended that Lori was going to steal all of my money, so she went to my sister to tell her to give it to her so that someone she works for could take care of my money for her.  She flubbed her lines.  Seemed like a tweaker to my sister, and Bessie Smith didn't tell the truth.  They wanted my money.  Bessie Smith was a childhood friend of my sister who was stationed in Okinawa, Japan.  While she was just one of my sister's friends, she was fake...just like Lori.  Oh, she put on a good act, but when it came time to be a friend, Bessie sat and watched while Lori slowly but surely killed my brother-in-law, then tried to kill me in San Diego, then again in Palm Springs, and again when Lori set our house on fire.  Bessie is nothing more than another Missy looking for a handout.  Under no circumstances would a conversation about my finances ever be appropriate from her mouth.  

The obvious question is, if these bitches were legitimate, then why not come to me?  I'm the police informant in this case, and it was my money!  The second thing was, how in the fuck did she even know I had this money?  I hadn't ever had that much before, thanks to Lori LaFond, and now Lori wanted to steal it again.  I know that they were friends of Jeffrey Katzenberg because the male actor that showed up there acting as flamboyant as Rip Taylor wanted to photograph our kids and talked about an expensive, one of a kind, Bentley that we all know belongs to Jeffrey Katzenberg.  He showed a picture of it.  It was Jeffrey's.  That's who sent them to take that money.  At the time, I believe they were all living with Jeffrey Katzenberg's son, Benjamin.  The invisible Katzenberg.  You know, like the invisible Ozzy Osbourne sister that you don't see.  Invisible.

Eventually, given that Lori LaFond had already stolen over $100,000 in life insurance from my brother-in-law's death, my sister, Melissa Erickson, used that PTSD to attack my sister's emotions, just like the daughter of a psychologist would.  

Apparently, Melissa knows of Jeffrey's affinity for mob movies, especially Godfather movies, so when she came to the desert with her lover, Lori, she only agreed if the man whose family she stalked for years would be here.  Hollywood's most famous executive producer, Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Missy studied this family for years and years.  She knew every word and catchphrase ever used by Jeffrey's daughter, Laura Katzenberg.  She used invisible Benjamin to unknowingly spy on his sister's mannerisms and vocabulary (much better than Missy's) so that if the opportunity came, Missy would play the role of Laura Katzenberg, Jeffrey's princess; only she would use her own name.  You know, like a mimic?  A parrot?  A fake?  Any of those will work.

Invisible Benjamin moved out here to find his missing money.  He contacted me very sweetly and asked if he could join my team.  I had some reservations, but he was nice (a rarity for Lori's friend who "hates fags").  I gave him my conditions; he agreed, and I let him on.  BIG MISTAKE!!!  Since Lori has a reputation for extreme violence, I told Invisible Benjamin to tell his parents so that he could be safe.  I didn't know who they were; I wouldn't have cared, and still don't.  I wanted parents to understand the danger; that's all.  So he told them, and out came the Big Kahuna, the one and only Jeffrey Katzenberg... yawn!  He says he's a celebrity, but I've never heard of him; neither would my sister.

I could have watched paint dry and been more entertained by his presence.  He was clearly a homophobic father who didn't care for his youngest son nearly as much as his superstar jock brother, David Katzenberg.  You know, handsome, smart, talented, way better than a gay genius like Invisible Benjamin, at least in his Nancy boy father's eyes.  Immediately, my investigation was taken over by this thug of a father.  He ruined my investigation and stopped all contact with my team.  Invisible Benjamin disappeared into the mist.  Like he always does when Daddy tells him to.  I had him ready to battle with intelligence and comprehensive investigation...Jeffrey gave it all to Missy Erickson to handle.  He literally gave a police informant's investigation over to Melissa Erickson, a stripper with a dream of stardom, or is that stardumb?

She played the all-time bimbo role to a T.  Knowing Jeffrey's affinity for huge tits, she put them out on the meat counter every single morning for him, in his invisible son's home.  He called her Ms. Cleavage!!! I guess he was looking at her eyes.  Pig.

So what we really had was an actress auditioning for the role of Jeffrey's mistress.  Oh, they had their "don't tell Marilyn" secrets with each other.  Jeffrey bought her a car, a home to live in rent-free (not far from Invisible Benjamin's home; how convenient), and she could live off of the 90% bail money that the court didn't take when she ended up bailing Lori LaFond and Brian LaFond out of jail in Arizona three times.  Here's the problem, though...Melissa Erickson is a fugitive from justice.  She skipped out on a sentence to self-surrender in Lompoc prison, so what this genius producer actually did was aid and abet a fugitive while harboring her in a free home without her name on it.

I know what you are thinking!  Isn't Jeffrey the King of Background Checks and Privacy?  His "stop stalkers" and "anti gay hate" bullshit foundational work is a lie.  He is one of the worst.  Why didn't a background check and multiple drug tests prove to him that Melissa was a liar?  Simple.  When your tits are that big, you can't be all bad.  He would rather harbor a fugitive than help a law-and-order homosexual gay man.  It's part of what I expect is some kind of childhood trauma and hatred for gays.  I won't go any farther than that, but I'm sure we all know what that comes from, right?

So where does all this lead?  Well, I just wanted to point out that the police and FBI aren't always who they say they are.  I should say, the real police and real FBI are like that, but these people that have shown up to my father's home to interview me...those motherfucker were actors auditioning for America's most successful executive producers, Marilyn and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I can't be less impressed.

My professional investigation had become Missy's Theatre of Terror.  The guys who put on police uniforms and come out here are actors; some may be implanted police officers from the military who knew Melissa from Long Beach, California.  That's why I call them the Long Beach FLUB All-Stars...they aren't here to do law enforcement; they're here auditioning for Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I am nothing more than a reading actor to Jeffrey for these idiots to run lines with... and I'm not intimidated by them.

For example, Lori once raped and beat Jeffrey's backyard neighbor in Palm Springs, world-famous entertainer and RuPaul Drag Race regular, Morgan McMichaels.  True story.  Ung Bunga, Lori!

When the FBI agent gave me his card at my father's home, his name was Michael Morgan...you know, like Morgan McMichaels, only switched.  It's one of the red flags that shows up when Lori, Missy, Jeffrey, or any of the other terrorists get involved in putting on a production.  The card was cheap. Not government-issued.  The guy wasn't at all like the FBI agents I worked with for ten years; he was acting like an FBI agent, but not being one, if you know what I mean?

It is like the time Lori had my boyfriend arrested, and some woman named Molly Bondhus was the "only witness to the crime" that didn't happen.  Molly Bond is my cat. Hus means husband.  It was another dig at me, using a name that wasn't even hard to figure out.  You see, Lori is a child.  Jeffrey is a child.  Melissa is a child.  Jail is real!!!

My warning to you and to my friends' parents is: don't believe every cop that comes to your home, contacts you, or interviews you.  Hell, some of them will even arrest you and take you to the police station, but then they disappear...just like the performance is over.  There you are in a jail cell wondering what in the fuck just happened???  Remember, I was arrested five times just like this for drugs...not one drop of drugs was ever found in my system.  If you look on the PSPD or the State of California's database, they have all these arrests on their computer when they run my license, but not a single conviction, so why is it on there?  Simple: the police that are crooked want that information on there so that every time I get stopped, I get tested on the street or at the hospital, except twice.   I got two DUIs, and I hadn't taken any drugs or alcohol, and they never even tested me.  How is that even possible?  Lori sets it all up with these people who are working with her to kill as many fags as possible.

Melissa got the acting job with Jeffrey.  The job is to act like she isn't involved with him any longer, but here's the thing.  In an investigation as an informant, the most you ever want is a warrant for the suspect's arrest.  We've had several for over 16 years.  Lori still has one from 1986 for 18 attempted murders.  She was convicted and given a self-surrender date, but her father just had to coddle her one last time before jail.  While he was coddling her, she escaped and became "Jessica", "Lisa", "Victoria", "Phyllis", and "Sheree Fry"...she could be anyone she wanted except Lori Jean Marie LaFond, fugitive.  So now you know what's up with all those fake names and IDs.  She's looking to get more, too.  Melissa and Lori have been stockpiling more victims' sisters' IDs to create more problems for the boys she's raped with, Melissa!  Two bitches that need a permanent home in prison until they are sentenced to death.  This is terrorism, and that is the penalty.

I'm now looking into an apartment at Pintura in Palm Springs, California, where it appears Melissa Erickson's sister, Jessica, took over an apartment that Melissa and Lori stole from another victim of this crime.  It looks like Jessica the Good might just be another one of those "friends of Lori's" that takes advantage of men that Lori LaFond has raped and infected.  Seems like the Ericksons are the ones with the big problems now.  I tried to warn them, but Jeffrey is overwhelming to deal with.  He threatens witnesses and hides evidence of his secret relationship with Melissa Erickson.  

I feel like James Talarico or John Ossoff, competing for the right to protect the people, against a lesbian freak show with a lifetime drug habit, a history of chickenhawking girls/boys for Lori the pedophile, a really bad attitude, pedo or adult snuff films with Melissa in them, and she's got big tits, yes, but they hit her knees now.  He's a sick fuck for comparing my Department of Justice experience to a stink pole worker who stalked his daughter all the way until her high school graduation.  To put the cherry on the sundae, Lori even destroyed the real Laura Katzenberg's high school graduation project as it sat at the high school the nights before graduation.  We know, we found it... at Lori's home.

Some Kind of Protection: Jeffrey Katzenberg and his crackhead security people are...they didn't catch a thing, and when they had the chance to help the public in distress...they balked.  The public doesn't pay them; Jeffrey does, so you are on your own if you think they are going to protect you!  Dangerous security officers should be charged with interfering with my investigation.  Someone find out who is out there providing security that isn't Jeffrey Katzenberg-controlled.  These guys are not safe for anyone to be around.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.