Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, September 14, 2026

I Still Needed You Here...I Miss You So Much!!!

 


I know what he did to your memory.  I know what he tried to do again.  I know you loved me.  People are so hard on me.  I still needed you here to help me fight.  Everyone else just gives in.

I will never let Jeffrey Katzenberg or anyone else treat your memory like you didn't matter.  You mattered; I'm lost without you.

No matter what, I did what you would have done for our family; they just don't respond to me like you.  I tried.  I'm sorry I failed.

Kev


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.