Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, September 11, 2026

Proxy Ghosting: Have You Ever Just Stopped Hearing From Someone and It Seemed Odd??? Lori LaFond Likely Proxy Ghosted You!

 

This is the life Lori Jean Marie LaFond thinks she is living, but it is a far cry from the reality!!!

Oh Lori, wouldn't it be great if the world looked like you think it does?   You'd be this popular bike club girl who had a pretty girlfriend, and you'd ride up and down PCH with her; wind in your hair...bugs flying off of you.

Wake up, Lori Jean LaFond, you aren't who you think you are.  You aren't the person "in control" of our families.  You are an outsider trying to climb the ladder of success, robbing bank after bank using your fake IDs and stolen information.  You aren't tough; you're weak.  You think your subpar education and "real world experience" make you someone to reckon with.  I think it makes you look pathetic, just like high school.

I want you all to know that I haven't had a phone this whole month so far.  Nope.  It's all paid for, but Lori decided I shouldn't have one.  This is a problem for everyone.  A terrorist is taking over our cell phone system and using it like a weapon.  I can't retrieve any information on my phone, and I can't make any phone calls because of Lori LaFond and Jeffrey Katzenberg.  He allows her to play these games with my family in the hopes that something bad will happen.  It will, but it won't be happening to my family.  Nope.  I told you once that I would prosecute him for not following our orders, but he decided that he would just do what he wants again.

This is particularly dangerous with a woman who likes to lure people to their demise.  He can't see that Lori is taking complete advantage of him and his family, yet when it comes to me getting my money back, he balks every single solitary time.  In favor of Melissa Erickson, I might add.  This bitch hasn't made anyone's life easier; she's only made it harder.  I plan on doing the same thing to her and her family when we are through.  I don't know how much help Melissa has received from her family, but it seems to me that if they didn't want her at their home, why would they keep her here, causing the same problems over and over again?

Right now, Melissa thinks she is hustling a hustler; I know the game, don't play it any longer, and I do disrespect anyone who thinks they are getting over on me without me calling it out.  I know all the games, Melissa.  Your big boobs and flirtatious femaleness don't work on me.  I am immune. 

Right now she has committed a terrorist act.  She has completely taken over my phone from her living room.  I won't put up with it.  There will come a time when my patience wears out, and it is close.  There has been no usage of my phone for this whole month, but the data charges are still racking up. Why?  It's simple: Lori has ghosted everyone for me.  She wants isolation, and Jeffrey is willing to give it to her.  He has been doing this for well over 16 years without a peep from him.  In fact, he made it a point not to tell my family anything so he could save some targets for Lori to shoot at in our area.  Fuck him.

You aren't the ONLY father this involves.  You aren't the ONLY parent this involves.  You aren't the model father we needed.  What you are is a sympathizer with the enemy, Jeffrey.  You've stolen from everyone in my family...and I'm done with it.  You need to stop this craziness and blame yourself for what you did!  Period.  There is no other way to keep me from having you charged with elder abuse of both my mother and father.

I realize that the Ericksons aren't trying to help Missy when they give advice, but Missy is using that information to target my sister and nieces' emotional state.  After losing their father, husbands, and everything else, Missy Erickson doesn't care.  All she wants is the destruction of my family.  I've never heard of that before, but I've seen it firsthand.  Jeffrey prefers them to the families of the homosexual men who have been infected and implanted.  Why?

Lori has literally attacked her own mother, father, and sister, allegedly when they found out about her illegal restraining order and her living in one of her sister's rental homes.  Lori is a criminal.  Missy is a criminal.  There is no room for feelings.

How any father or mother could feel more for the perpetrators of a heinous crime, like what Lori and Missy committed in Arizona, than the two little boys and their father that were beaten and battered, I will never understand.  What is worse is that this current path will do only more death and rape.  Jeffrey is a farce of a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.