![]() |
| This is how ridiculous you look...fucking bimbo!!! |
I have a message for Melissa "The Pimp" Erickson...bitch are you out of your fucking crystal meth mind??? First of all, you aren't 13 any longer, but you needed to get a fake ID with all of my sister's information on it. As if a cunt like you could ever be my sister! You are one stupid whore...and I know what happens to those kinds of women who think they can use their old, ancient bodies to handle a problem.
Your days of freedom are NUMBERED, no matter how much that bastard protects you!!! Watch out whore...the cops are coming to get your ugly ass thrown in jail for good. One less tweaker will make us all feel better. I'd spit on her if I could and wasn't a gentleman!!!
I am pro death penalty for this woman!!! She deserves it!!! For the record, Christian, Lori, and Brian also deserve it!!!
If you harbored, aided, or abetted them in any way, you deserve life in prison!!! You aren't Americans; you are the enemy of free, innocent citizens. I won't rest until this group sees a gas chamber or a firing squad. I will attend!
I am also asking the federal prosecutor to fully investigate the families of the six mafia members in this case. It is alleged that these families helped and assisted their children in avoiding arrest. Everything that they knew was not reported to the police...and if it was, they didn't follow up when it was learned that Lori and Brian were behind it. Nope, they just pushed Lori and Brian off onto my family...AGAIN!!! People like Tracy Johnson, Joe Johnson, Jackie Palmer, Carson Palmer, and anyone who has had contact with their fucking children/fugitives.

.webp)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.