Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, July 30, 2026

Tweaker Geographic: Are They Planning A Documentary on Missy and Lori's Pretend "Family"?

 


Well, it has been a few days, and I've been searching the internet for more information when I came across a series of documentaries called "Tweaker Geographic"!  This could have been called "Life With Lori LaFond's Family Values!"  Lori's real family has had a lifelong bout with crystal methamphetamine brought on mostly by Lori and Brian themselves.

I encourage you to pick out your favorite moment that reminds you of Lori Jean Marie LaFond and Palm Springs when Lori is there!

Tweaker Geographic is planning an in-depth look at the Tweakers in their natural environment right across the street from "Spin and Margie's Bed and Breakfast".  Keep your eyes open, Margie; you never know when Brian might go chicken hunting in the palm trees, or Lori tries to escape with a fan blowing on her back!  Tweakers!!! They are a separate part of the human evolutionary chain!!!

In all seriousness, Lori is still on the microphone and still talking trash to all of the families of my friends.  It makes me wonder just what she thinks she is doing.  I'm pretty sure her memory is only as long as a syringe.  Please use extreme caution when dealing with Lori Jean Marie LaFond, the tree people are after her too....spun ducky woo-woo, if you know what I mean?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.