How many people did Lori Jean LaFond give the AIDS virus to intentionally?
How many gay men were sacrificed so that Lori could get in real tight with the Palm Springs Police Department and "the Ultimate Lifestyle" conversations over their police radio show it! We were made to look like a stereotype because it fit Lori's plan to infect as many unsuspecting gay men as she could get her ugly hands on!
Historically we have seen the eradication of sects of minorities before. We swore that we would never forget and never let it happen again. It took Lori Jean LaFond and her paraphilic craziness to spread the disease to children and gay men, some that had never even thought of having sex before. I am one of those people. Lori planned on giving me the disease so that she could claim that I gave it to her. She lived off of this lie for decades until science proved that she was lying her fat ass off. As she was quick to point out on my first day of high school, before classes even started, I am gay! I never gave her a second look. However, being gay wasn't the only reason. Lori LaFond is a sexual sadist and boy was it obvious then as now.
Those who didn't know they had been infected could easily have spread the disease if they weren't safe. Thousands of gay men didn't just infect each other, Lori infected them...like she does with everything. Even the friends she lives with were infected by Lori. Her own brother was infected by Lori and the rumor is that she infected more members of her family too. I got sick only a month after she infected me because she used a full needle of her fresh blood and knocked me out to implant me. This can give a person full-blown AIDS in a month as opposed to a drop of blood that takes about 8 or 9 years. She literally tried to kill me. When I got tested it was only an antibody test, but even those weren't the most reliable. I knew I didn't have it because I'd never had sex before and never ever used intravenous drugs. I was ruined. It sucked all the life out of me. Then I got better.
We live in an age of deniers. They deny the Holocaust at the expense of the people and families that were decimated. I wanted to remind all of you that it wasn't just the Jewish community that lost people, the gays, Jehovah's Witnesses, Poles and others were also persecuted. Eliminated in gas chambers to the point where they didn't exist any longer. Here's the rub. If only 1 in 10 people is gay, it takes ten times longer for us to replenish the number of people that we lost. For Lori to have moved to Palm Springs, California to continue her premeditated plan to kill gay men since high school (as her diary would indicate) shows that homicide was on her mind the entire time.
Palm Springs became where gay men go to die. Any age, race, and for any reason that Lori fantasized about. Mostly because they wouldn't sleep with her. Can you blame them? Who in their right mind would do something that is against who they are. Do you tell a black person to change their skin color? Do you tell a disabled person to walk or talk better? Do you tell a blind man to see or else? A deaf man to hear or die? This is what Hitler's Third Reich was all about. Eliminate the different people, the weakest people, the people that didn't make more Nazis for the cause. The problem is that this is genocide and Lori just loves thinking that she was behind it all...she just doesn't want you to know it.
So while you may read about this crime that is horrendous for our families, I want you to remember what we learned from the Holocaust. It happened. Hitler and his cronies did it. People died en mass. In the end, the Nazis failed to succeed, but the lesson was already learned. Adolf Hitler was a sexual sadist...he killed for sexual pleasure. He didn't need to have sex. He needed to have violence to substitute. Killing en mass is an example of what Lori LaFond is like. She's a killer. She is mentally ill. She is a fugitive without a jail cell. Let's find her one soon!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.