Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, October 11, 2024

Laurie Johnsons' Email to Me...This IS Lori LaFond Writing To Me! Threatening Me As A Witness In My Father's False Accusation Case!!!

 Does this nonsense sound like someone we hear all day and night?  I know it is Lori LaFond.

Read it.  This is what she has tried to do all my life.  She is a complete psychopath.  I just have to do everything by myself.  This is ridiculous.  I have to do what nobody else even thought of having to do.  I'm over working this hard for nothing!  Read this from 2013, three years after Jonathan's alleged death and three years after Christopher's mother got rid of my support.  Read this an understand this is the false accuser of my father trying to threaten me into changing the truth for her.  


Here's the second email from "not" Laurie Johnson.