Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, September 3, 2024

I've Heard This From Lori LaFond's Mouth...So Have Some Of You! "He's Too Sensitive..."

 


Then there is all the gaslighting...these girls are professional gaslighters...


I've heard that people like these videos so do I.  I deal with several female covert narcissists who have basically trained each other to do similar things.  They have an excuse for almost every situation.  They don't have one for not seeking medical attention for airborne infectious diseases.

Their responses to calls to have them quarantined are met with lies.  I already got tested, mother, and I don't have this.  That's a lie.  This is unacceptable.  I got the diseases that they test positive for and it came from my rape.  Actually, I tested positive but since the viruses and bacteria were frozen, I only got syphilis, but tuberculosis, Hep C, and bacterial staph are all present in Lori's frozen blood.  There is virtually no way that all six have lived in one tiny apartment this long and aren't infected.  It's not possible.