Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Yep, Lori LaFond Is STILL Crazy After All These Years! Go Figure. This Is What Happens When A Mentally Ill Fugitive Escapes Justice for 39 Years!

 


This is Danelo Cavalcante, remember him?  He's the guy that was in Pennsylvania that escaped prison to become a fugitive.  He was found guilty of killing his ex-girlfriend in front of her kids.  He escaped by crab walking up the side of a wall and out of the prison.  Lori LaFond is also a fugitive from justice in a shooting that could have killed more people than Daniel did in one single night but went back three days later to try it again.  Lori has an association with crabs too, but it isn't the same as Mr. Cavalcante's.

Lori would then use a stolen military communications system and her AIDS virus to escape prison time and continue her criminal career.  If you count the intentional infections of the HIV virus combined with the number of people that were implanted with the microchips to control an entire police department and gay community.  Lori has killed many times since then.  It's an invisible crime that has gone on for as long as Lori has been free.  She stays free by using the information gleaned from this mind-reading crime to obtain false identifications.  You see, Lori doesn't have to crab walk up a wall to escape jail, she just uses false identification with her friends who also use false identifications that vouch for her.

I would like to show Lori the kind of man hunt that usually goes on for an escaped fugitive.  Remember, Daniel killed one person and this was the response in Pennsylvania.


You can see a major difference in the response from law enforcement and the public in a case that doesn't even involve domestic terrorism like Lori's does.  Lori and her friends have to commit this crime from a specific location.  This guy could hide anywhere that he could get to.  Lori sits in one place and orders the killing of people if she can't get there herself.  I am one of the victims of that kind of order to kill from San Diego where I worked for a federal judge.

I was even beaten senseless in my friend's home and the police bungled a crime report with Lori's blood as evidence of the crime.  That got covered up.  She should be in jail.  I was assured by the former police chief that they were going to get these guys, but a year or so later he recanted the whole thing...then the MRIs from my emergency room visits came out proving that the rape wasn't just real, it was an attempted murder.  Where is the PSPD now?

Our problem is that the person who commits this crime is a female malignant narcissist.  This means that one of the factors in her criminal mindset is the use of the "female factor".  The "poor helpless woman" factor.  If you think for one second that the people that know her believe that she is a poor defenseless woman, then how in the Hell did she get away with throwing away a real crime lab report and stop an investigation into a rape?  You can see what the police said on television about me, but would it surprise you to know that Anthony and I heard the police chief tell us, "Kevin is right on the money and we're going to get these guys," right after viewing the original report!!!  It's the absolute truth.

It was only after they destroyed the real evidence of that case that Lori packed up her friends and headed to Arizona on MY VACATION, for another attempt to kill me and my friends.  My friend even saw her there and heard she knew I was there.  She followed us with a gun, a chainsaw, plastic restraints, and the knockout drug she used to immobilize us.  This is a crime that she committed by stalking us even though she got a restraining order against ME.  That order was for telling you the truth.  We nearly lost our lives but two young boys were brutalized and videotaped before she used more fake IDs with her friends and escaped for the second time in Arizona.  This time we must do better.  She is here in our area, in Joshua Tree, and can't go anywhere with this system.

There are warrants for her arrest from Arizona but she already has a guilty plea for the high school shooting.  The big mistake?  A self-surrender date that Lori failed to comply with.  She ran away and continued to stalk me until she infected me with HIV.  She would spend the next 35 years stalking me, my sister, and my father.  She would stalk everyone I knew with phone calls and lie about me.  She would tell them that she worked for the police.  She would tell them that she worked for the FBI.  I am the one that worked with the police and FBI.  I worked with all kinds of law enforcement agencies, but it didn't stop her from stalking me until she got me alone one night where a bullet from her brother's gun came right through my driver's side window.  That was reported to the police.

Without any treatment or incarceration, I am here to tell my friends that she's back and she's still crazy after all these years!!!