Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, July 29, 2024

How Can The Police (Bryan Anderson) Know What This Is And Say Nothing About It? He Is NOT Military...He Is A Former USMC Dependent!

 Check out this link: What Is Voice To Skull (V2K)

Read this article and know, for a fact, I NEVER believed it was true until I realized that it was behind the gang stalking, then the voice of Lori LaFond began to scream, threaten, and incarcerate me.  Lots of gay men in Palm Springs, CA have heard Lori LaFond only they thought her name was "Jessica" "Lisa" or "Victoria" but the police know her as Lori!

I am not sure that it isn't a criminal act for the police to not notify the public that someone in the Morongo and Coachella Valley is committing this crime.  I am absolutely certain that the USMC knows that it is Lori LaFond.   I have known her most of my life and though we do not speak to each other, I have heard her scream at me for years and years.  I saw her do this in person with her friend Julie Anderson and others watching.  Lori has a very distinguishable manner and vocabulary that is both hate-filled and sadistic.  She always has.  Her mental health record was very well known until she made the mistake of showing how crazy and violent she was by pushing one of her friends underneath a moving car AFTER she shot up a home with a handgun.  There were students inside.  When the smoke cleared there were terrified girls inside the home and a man with a broken hip and femur in the street.  Lori hasn't stopped stalking me since.

Oh, did I mention, she was at that party "looking for me" according to witnesses.  Why?  I don't know.  Some people told me that she is a freak for my sister.  Others said it was because her father was furious at her for orchestrating the cases of child abuse against my father, the Duke, and the Collins families.  This is Lori's number one favorite thing to do to a family besides robbing them.  She loves to add a sexual aspect to humiliate her targeted family.  Lori's depravity seems to be everyone else's problem.  It should be the police department's problem and they should be working with the USMC to stop her.