Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Sunday, April 28, 2024

Stalking My Friends Has Been A Life Long Obsession For Lori Jean LaFond...It's Now Under Federal Investigation!

 


Everyone with different strengths, weaknesses, experiences, talents, approaches, and so much more goes into my circle of friends.  I really like having an eclectic and varied group.  Lori seems to be very jealous of that sort of thing.

What you are reading in today's headline for this blog is true.  Many years went into my stalking and the stalking of my friends, but it is our unique bond of friendship that will stop this for all of us.  I didn't do it alone or it definitely wouldn't have happened.  I, truthfully, was honest the whole time and did what I am trained to do.  It's a hard crime to solve if you don't know how it is done or who is behind it.  I had to work at this, but some of my friends had to work at other things too.  It is the collective group that makes the biggest difference.

I don't have a lot of time right now, as I write this, but I can tell you that if you know Lori LaFond and you know what she is like, this story will make more sense than it ever did.  She contacts literally everyone I know to make her life feel like mine, but what it really does is show me that I have the right friends who not only stuck up for me, but who knew me well enough to know that I was nothing like what she said.

I'm still me everyone.  Older, heavier, and wiser, but still the same happy inside person that I always have been.  When we met, through our times together, and especially now.  I am still Kevin Bond, your friend and the person that makes you laugh.

Work together to prove that I have those types of friends.  It will mean the world to Christopher and me.