Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Tuesday, March 26, 2024

How Does Mark Geragos' Law Firm Figure In To Our Case? They Represented Other Police Informants That The Police Misused and Intimidated And We Have Information

 


Who, out there, knows Mark Geragos?  I know some of you do.  I know that Mrs. Jackson does.  I know her daughter, Janet, does.  I want you both to know that this is out of control again.  Lori is using Jeffrey and his family like toilet paper and frankly, it is all unnecessary.  It shouldn't be this way.

I want you all to remember that I had a father who was once accused of having sexual relations with a minor male student.   We used an attorney, Robert Evans,n who represented my father perfectly and after years of going through Hell, a jury acquitted my dad.   During that investigation, my sister, uncovered evidence that Lori Jean LaFond was behind all of the falsified evidence and allegations, something she had done to military personnel several times before.  She was never punished.

Lori, who was already using the brain link system, was stalking the very young man who was used in my father's case.  She followed him around, like she does now, trying to find information that she would manipulate into a criminal charge.  When Lori was found out by her parents, nothing really happened.  My father was put on public trial in San Bernardino, California.  He was fully acquitted, but Lori continued to try to prove her falsified story for the next 40 years.  I was an honest witness in my father's case as a 12-year-old.  I have emails from Lori accusing me of lying.  Lori has stalked my sister and me for forty years doing unspeakable things with this stolen military communications system.  Almost every single time she tells people that my father was a child molester and that he was found guilty.  ALL OF THAT WAS ALREADY AJUDICATED!  NOT GUILTY.

Lori, I liken to the family of Michael Jackson's accuser.  Lori wanted money and fame for being a know-it-all who lied.  If you liken me to Janet Jackson, then you would understand what this is like for me.  Lori has ordered my death, shot at me, beaten me to near death, infected me with the AIDS virus, and stolen nearly $80,000 from my bank accounts using fraud, friends, and lies.  If someone did that to Janet, someone like Mark would have been involved in stopping her.  Lori is involved in the killing of my sister's husband and the divorce of my sister's second husband through lies and phone number spoofing.  She does this all from her living room in a home that most have described as a slum drug den.

So how does Mark Geragos fit into our investigation?  Simple.  His firm once represented Mike and Mindy Nichols.  Two informants were used by the Palm Springs Police's most notorious implanted cop; Officer Rae Fernandez/Dallas.  Every victim of this crime who is gay knows this cop.  She's the one that Lori called her "sister friend" while pumping her full of false information about the gay community, meth, and sexually transmitted diseases.  When the Nichols family case became public knowledge, I found out that the Geragos Law Firm was representing the police informants.  I also found out that at least one of the cops, possibly all three, were the implanted police officers from the PSPD.  We know that Officer Rae Fernandez/Dallas had a questionable and illegal relationship with Lori Jean LaFond.  This is something that Lori lied about on a bogus restraining order that she applied for when she lied about working for the City of La Quinta; where she has other implanted cops that once worked for the PSPD.

I, like the Nichols Family, was also threatened by the police.  I was intimidated and defamed on television.  I was represented in a letter by the ACLU and I am the victim of stalking by the PSPD's non-employed self-proclaimed "police chief at night" when the real one went home.  When the threats and intimidation got too much, Lori then stole my own life savings from a bank account that my mother and I shared together.  Her account, my money.  That money was set aside specifically by my mother and me so that if Lori tried what she had done many times in the past, I would have the money to hire an attorney for Christopher and myself.  The only people that knew about it were my family and the people that committed this crime of electronic surveillance.  Some of those people were Jeffrey's neighbor, David, Missy Erickson, and Bessie Smith.   Lori LaFond now lives with Missy Erickson and David while Jeffrey allegedly resides with Bessie Smith.  How is that important?  Simple, these three approached my sister to steal this money from my account without me knowing.  They used Jeffrey as their accomplice.  He went along with it.   My sister allegedly met with Jeffrey who then suggested hiding the money from me.  He allegedly did not want me to hire an attorney.

I thought it might be good for Mr. Geragos to learn about the money stolen from the Nichols family.  This wouldn't be Lori LaFond's first time stealing that kind of money from places like the Desert AIDS Project or Hollywood producers like Earl Greenberg.  Lots of money was stolen and every time Lori would steal it from a bank using information she gained from using this brain-linking system she stole from the USMC.  Here's the thing, Jeffrey may have watched while Lori stole the Nichols family's $2.5 million using false identification; this would be the reason why nobody at the PSPD knew where it went.  Lori likes to stick her fingers in a lot of pies.  I am also an informant for the PSPD who had his own life savings stolen and was shot at.  Lori Jean LaFond is behind it all.

Mr. Geragos can watch the news story with Nathan Baca to understand what the PSPD does for her.  At the time of that filming, there was a crime lab report from the Riverside County Crime Lab that showed a brother and sister's DNA in frozen blood that was found on my rape clothing; inside on the jeans where I bled from my butt.  Lori's access to the police and the City's email system provided her with the information she needed to obtain a copy of that first report so that she could make her own second report.  Lori then blanked out all the information about the suspects and said that no DNA was found on the clothing.  The police covered over their rapists' rape by failing to investigate the crime and failing to give the case to a Riverside District Attorney.  I never got any representation and was subsequently arrested five times for "drugs" without a single conviction because there was nothing in my system.  This was the intimidation that Lori created with her police officer that was implanted.

Lori has told people that Christopher and I weren't known to be informants to her, but we have a helpful video of Lori doing the exact opposite while sexually arousing herself in a home that she broke into and robbed.  Christopher or Jonathan allegedly have evidence of Lori's lies and crimes right on a video that has been seen.  I've also seen the original police crime lab report.  As a defense attorney, I am certain that he knows the ramifications of a crime lab that issues two reports from the same case completely contradicting one another; one with suspects and one without.  I'm sure that has ramifications for that lab that can cause a tidal wave of appeals and overturned convictions.

I told Mr. Geragos' attorney, Ben Meisalas, Esq., that he needed to ask Officer Rae Fernandez about her relationship with Lori Jean LaFond.  I'm wondering what her answer was?  If she said, "I don't know her," then she was lying.  She has a microchip inside her that allows Lori to communicate with her at all times; Lori does that even without her permission.  In other words, whatever Officer Fernandez knew about the Nicols Family, so did Lori, a drug dealer who is charged in the State of Arizona.  Her brother too.

Perhaps Mr. Geragos knows how to have that warrant served.  I'm pretty sure he does and I would like to include that Marilyn Katzenberg knows all about Missy Erickson's time in Arizona while she bailed out the two suspects who were riding around half-naked in Marilyn's stolen 300ZX.  How could Jeffrey keep this information from an attorney he well knows?  I don't know, you would have to ask him or his girlfriend Missy Erickson.

Mr. Geragos, I've been impressed with you for decades now.  I am certain that you and perhaps Mr. Ferrara and his daughter can find some way to communicate with each other.  I want you to know that this case, among all your others, may just be the most defining of your career.  You should get involved and find out what was really going on in Palm Springs, California.  I invite you to find out.  Talk to Benjamin Katzenberg or my co-informant Christopher Monti.   You won't believe what you find out.

The Nichols case is one of human trafficking and espionage.  It's not just what it looks like on the surface.  Lori used to tell people that I'm not a police informant too, but she knows she is lying.  She even told the original suspect of our investigation that Christopher and I were informing on him.  He and I are still friends and he knows all about Lori LaFond's drug dealing and mind crimes.  Have fun sir.

One last thing for Mr. Geragos.  You may want to find out from Mr. Meisalas if he received any phone messages about me, Kevin Bond, after I contacted him about Rae Fernandez.  Usually Lori LaFond and her friend, Jeffrey's friend, Missy Erickson, like to listen in to my conversations, then follow up with some destructive comments about me.   These are the criminals who stole the Nichols Family's money. They both lie, like in bail hearings in Arizona.  I am a former U.S. Justice Department, Courtroom Deputy Clerk to Hon. William B. Enright and Hon. Nita L. Stormes.  I am the definitive informant of this crime.  I left that job to pursue the person(s) who tried to kill me in San Diego while I was working as a deputy clerk.  It wasn't safe for my judge or my co-workers.  They too received calls from Miss. LaFond.  I know better than to lie to judges and all attorneys.  I wouldn't bring this to your attention without knowing I was telling the truth.  Be very careful when dealing with anyone who would call you up and tell you anything about me.  I simply read about your clients, saw the television interviews, and knew I could provide you with the truth.  That's all.

I needed no incentives to do this work for law enforcement.  I took no deals.  I have nothing to gain by lying to you or anyone.  This is a crime that many people in the LGBTQ2+ community know about.  Even RuPaul is highly aware.  We go to community leaders for our support.

Lastly, Mr. Geragos, I am sure you and Robert Downey Jr., are familiar.  He has met both Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond.  The result was the questionable arrest at the Merv Griffin Resort.  You are likely familiar with what happened there.  It was Missy Erickson and Lori LaFond that caused that arrest to happen.  Fun fact.