Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, March 9, 2024

False Accusations and Police Reports: Lori's Fantasies Are Back and I Have The Emails To Prove It's Her

 Let me get one thing very straight once and for all.

I am aware that someone is contacting Lori Jean LaFond for drugs.  That person is being fed a whole bunch of lies about my father.  She is then taking that information and trying to make my father look like a convicted child predator.  NOTHING IN THE WORLD COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.

This person needs to understand something.  YOU ARE AN OUTSIDER!  YOU HAVE NOTHING TRUTHFUL IN YOUR INFORMATION.  It was Lori Jean LaFond that accused my father of that heinous crime way back in 1979.  Lori was following this 17 year old boy with her father's computers.  Lori then proceeded to make up a crime where a teacher was molesting a student.  This is something Lori has done over 6 times.  

My father was fully acquitted of the crime that even the 19 year old boy, then an adult, refused to testify about.  He knew it was Lori LaFond that set him up and my father.  My father was fully acquitted in a trial of his peers which featured falsified evidence from Lori's own hand.  Lori is a criminal.

Person who thinks she is so cunning and smart, if you ever spread one more rumor about my father, you can expect to be charged as an accomplice to witness tampering.  Lori has spent her entire life spying on me and my family and is suspected of setting up the killing of my own brother in law.

Drugs are no way to live your life and if I find out that you are trading drugs for information to hurt my father or sister, you will be charged.  Remember, Lori is already a fugitive from justice in Arizona where she raped, filmed and photographed two young boys that she already infected with HIV at the ages of 8 and 9 years old.  She is a criminal and the person you life with already knows she is a stalker.

I pose no threat to either of you, but if you get information about me from her....expect to go to jail.