Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

I highly recommend Ella Free's website FFTI: Freedom For Targeted Individuals
This website is amazing and comes with lots of information for people from credible sources. It's one of the best I've ever seen and Ella is a really great Podcast host as well!!!


Saturday, March 9, 2024

Could That Fucking Cop Have Heaped More Pain On My Family Than He Has Already Done...Apparently The Answer Is Yes...

 


Could this bastard be any more helpful to the criminals in this case?

He's bought them cars, a home, bailed them out of jail, assisted in hiding them for the last 14 years...and what the fuck is he going to do now that he's told them how to fuck with my family some more?  I want this god damn movie producer charged with attempted murder and elderly abuse.  He is consistently trying to hurt members of my family using the same people that he hired to derail my investigation of this crime.  When will this man stop?  When will his lame assed wife come to her fucking senses?

He hasn't made one correct call since he barged his way into my investigation and sent all of my team away for good.  I want this monster of a human being to be held accountable for every goddamn thing that he and his wife did to try to take my life in Arizona.  His security chief is also guilty of not reporting the crime and aiding and abetting the criminals that sit less than a quarter mile from his son's domestic terrorist camp right down the dirt road where they have done nothing for over 18 years.

This crime should have been over 14 years ago but Jeffrey and Marilyn decided to play with my family instead of stopping the criminals.  I told him to stay away from my sister and he did the opposite.  Now that this crime is back in full swing, I want everyone to be certain of one thing.  This will be the last time you hear from Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.  They will never darken the doorstep of another gay man as long as the two co-conspirators live.

What Marilyn and Benjamin Katzenberg did in Arizona, 14 years ago has been solidly identified as the biggest mistake that they could ever have made.  In setting Lori and Brian LaFond free, they set loose terror on my family that the pair had been committing since well before that trip.  They set me up to die in Arizona and I want them to pay with their lives.

Make no mistake about it, Jeffrey wanted me dead.  His wife and son, set me and my friend up.  When Lori was arrested, Marilyn sent in Jeffrey's girlfriend, Missy Erickson to bail her out under Jeffrey's daughter's name.  This is a conspiracy that has no end and the truth is that Marilyn and Jeffrey are smack dab in charge of all of it.  I have never and will never understand why he went to my sister to lie and steal from my family AFTER Missy Erickson intentionally falsely bailed out a domestic terrorist and her brother.  The intent to defraud the court system is Missy Erickson's and Marilyn Katzenberg's fault.  Marilyn watched while Missy bailed her out numerous times during one week.  Missy, high on crystal meth, made numerous attempts to defraud the court in multiple bail surety hearings.  She represented herself as "Jeffrey's employee"; something Jeffrey rewarded her for when all of these terrorists came back to California.  Jeffrey has continued to assist these criminals in hiding from the law.

To top it all off, Missy gave the court Marilyn's father's address as a place where Lori LaFond or her brother Brian LaFond would be residing during the pendency of their charges.  In other words, Jeffrey and Marilyn both allowed this to happen knowing full well that neither of the accused would be living there.

Illegal money was used in the bailing out of both Lori and Brian LaFond on multiple occasions.  Jeffrey and his father supplied the money and let Missy Erickson enter the courtroom as a semi-wealthy employee.  This is highly illegal.  The money for that surety was transferred on the same day of the bail hearing making it look like Missy Erickson had the kind of financial wherewithal to effect a release.  This is bail fraud and it is not suspicious, it is intentional and was used as a way to free the terrorists that have targeted my family and hundreds of others over the years.

Mrs. Marie LaFond has been aiding and abetting her son and daughter for their whole lives.  Jackie Palmer has falsified documents and employment in other court proceedings that favored her sister's attempts to restrain me and caused a chilling effect on the investigation that was well underway.  Jackie Palmer does not work for the City of 29 Palms and never has, but that is what she represented in her affidavit in support of this bogus restraining order.  Indeed, the LaFond Family has a long and dirty history of drug dealing.  5 of Marie's six children have been charged with this crime of drug dealing in the past and there are even more members of the LaFond Family that have gone to jail for the sale of crystal meth.   Where we live, LaFond means crystal methamphetamine...and domestic terrorism using their father's stolen Brain-Computer Interface system.  LaFond also means "false police reports" in our area.  Lori LaFond has filed so many false reports that she is barred from filing any more restraining orders in the California Justice System.  

Lori's mother has continued to allow her daughter to live in her daughter, Jackie Palmer's homes, owned in part by her husband Carson Palmer for the better part of 19 years.  She has lived there as a fugitive from justice since the age of 17.  Lori fled the area rather than serve a sentence for trying to shoot and kill some of my friends in high school while stalking me.  The case has never been closed and her mother is directly responsible for Lori's continued terror in this area.

I am completely finished with Jeffrey and his family.  Any doubts about that should be cleared up with this.  I feel as if Jeffrey used my investigation into this crime as a way to target my family for death.  He is doing everything he can to keep Lori and Brian LaFond from going to jail with their friends Missy Erickson and Christian Johnson.  Jeffrey is a friend to the criminals in our case and he's supplied everything from homes to cars to money to ensure that they continue to sell drugs and threaten my family.

I have been told that Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg, and their son Benjamin, are in receipt of several warrants for the arrest of Lori and Brian LaFond either under their true names or the aliases that they used in Arizona and California.   A failure to execute these warrants has now resulted in the intentional infliction of emotional distress on my father, sister, mother, and especially me.  How any father could hold off on having these warrants served with a complete security firm able to serve them at a moment's notice, I will never understand.  It is highly illegal and highly dangerous to everyone in this community.  This is a clear and convincing aiding and abetting case where Jeffrey, the almighty, has decided for the judiciary that he is more important than they are.  A God like no other.  Trump-like.  Failure to serve a warrant on a known fugitive in favor of what?  He knows why I'm pissed off at him and he knows what this stress has caused a family member....now he's going to finally understand that he's not the only person that knows how to put pressure on someone.  I have never known anyone to be so callous and carefree about having someone that raped their child arrested.  He hates gays.  His son is gay.  He hates his son.

How could he not have a warrant after 14 years?  It was his own wife's car that was used in one of the Arizona arrests!  It was his girlfriend that bailed the siblings out over and over again.  There is no excuse for this kind of negligence and fear that he has caused every single member of my family and for what?  Did I mention he has his own security people??? What the fuck good are they if they can't even arrest the woman that raped their client's son and infected him with HIV?  How in the Hell is this man allowed to walk free in society?  He makes his living off of us, the viewing public, and his response to all the money he's made off of us is a middle finger and a "fuck you all".

Furthermore, Lori LaFond's "four-year boyfriend", police officer Bryan Anderson has literally done nothing to protect me and my family from his ex-lover.  Instead, he approved a private citizen, Jeffrey Katzenberg, to do the job for him.  The rumor is that Jeffrey's need to continue his sleazy relationship with Missy Erickson is the reason that Bryan refuses to execute the warrants from his own department and from Arizona, which calls into question his own relationship with electronic surveillance of the LGBTQ+ community.  We all remember that it was Bryan who was in charge of the dirtier-than-dirty "Warm Sands Sting" operation where people far less bad than Lori were jailed and put on the sex offender registry for life.  This shows a complete bias for homophobic illegal surveillance of our community.  I will never stand for this kind of illegal police work.  He refused to assign a Riverside District Attorney to my rape case and helped to cover up the crime lab report and photos from my rape.  His own department went on television to defame me by saying that I have "mental issues"; to that, I reply, "At least I'm not fucking an ugly mental patient with AIDS behind my wife's back!"  What a fool she must be!

Finally, if I ever hear that Lori LaFond has called or spied on another family member of mine, I will be taking her to court for the warrant she illegally had issued for me after Sedona, Arizona.  She knows I am not kidding.  I am ready to take both Lori and Jeffrey to court to have them jailed.  I am completely finished with this man and his plan to kill off whomever he can in my family.  Enough is enough.  His family is nothing more than a bunch of criminals who have buried the truth for over a decade.  I want him to feel the kind of pressure that he's put on me this entire time!  Let's head to court Jeffrey, and see who wins?

Stalk me any longer and you will learn how much I have nothing good to say about you, your son and your criminal loving wife.