Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, February 24, 2024

The Endless Saga Of Missy Erickson and Jeffrey Katzenberg

 


How could I not be offended?

Missy Erickson started off or was it continued, to be a thorn in my side all through my relationship with her drug dealer, Steven Frey.  She would have the audacity to call him up in the middle of the night begging for drugs then once he was there she would start in on him about "breaking up with Kevin."   I don't even know this bitch and here she is talking shit about me.   This is the same bitch that told Bessie Smith not to get involved while Lori was setting up the murder of my brother-in-law.   I want you to know that my sister and brother-in-law are Bessie's two best friends.  Isn't that a fucking bitch?

Missy Erickson then helped have Christopher Monti arrested and shunned my best friends for over 14 years because of her "relationship" with Jeffrey Katzenberg.  Mind you, Christopher is the other informant in this case.  That is called informant misconduct.  Jeffrey was so smitten with this faux-female that he did just about everything she said to do, including setting up my sister to steal my bank account.

We all know that it was Missy Erickson that insisted on going to Sedona, Arizona to help Lori LaFond complete her homicide of her rape victim, me.  Jeffrey sent Missy along to do everything she could to make sure I never returned to California.  This is exemplified by his need to feel superior to me and his need to get rid of the person who helped his son.  Nobody told the truth about what happened there and to this day he has covered up all the evidence that shows that Lori and Brian LaFond preplanned that trip to murder me and my friends.  Don't believe me?  You should see what the police found in the car, Marilyn's stolen car when the siblings were arrested.  Rumor has it that there was a firearm and an abduction kit.  Do you think that Jeffrey was alarmed?  Nope, he just acted like it was another day in paradise.  He didn't warn me.  He didn't tell the police.  He did virtually nothing. 

Then came the robbery of my mother's bank account.  Missy was the same person who stole my MRIs from the Desert Hospital when Lori beat me nearly to death so she was the natural choice to abuse my elderly mother by defrauding my sister.  I lost $38,000 in that transaction and Jeffrey bought Missy Erickson a car for that one.  He literally rewarded her for stealing my bank account in my mother's name.  The only reason that he knew it was there was this system of mind reading.  He used it to abuse my mother.  I will never forgive him for that.

Now, after a million times that he has tried to hurt me and my sister, I am done with him and his wife for good.  I will not be writing much more because there is nothing more to say to this femme man.  He is about as low as dirt can go.  He still sits around and helps Missy Erickson to try to get away with murder.

I am deeply sorry to all of the people that Jeffrey and Marilyn have hurt with their money and lies.

I hope you all find peace one day.  I tried to bring it to you, but this man is Hell-bent on hurting the gay community.  Hope someone survives to tell the story.