Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, September 28, 2023

Christian and Lori: You Can't Believe How Many Drugs They Are Using Tonight!!!

 Dream Induction Tonight:

Lori has spent hours and hours on drugs tonight while I was sleeping.  She began a dream induction that has lasted all night long again.  Tonight she is 100% focused on some plan about me being in Palm Springs and "everyone is spying on me".  You can't believe how long these two will sit around on a microphone talking about my plans for the next day and how Lori is going to get involved in trying to hurt me during that time.

Lori is a psychopath trying to forget that she is a fugitive from Arizona who raped two little boys while stalking me on my vacation.  I want whoever is around to know that while she is spewing her hate, I have to live thru the dream she creates while talking in my sleep.

I'm done with this.