Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Still Looking For More Stories About Criminal Homewrecking From Our Victim Friends...What Did Jessica/Lori/Lisa/Victoria/Sara Do To Your Family???

 I was going to post a lot more stories tonight, but I got sidelined by a story and cold case that 48 Hours did on Kay Wenel by Erin Moriarty.  It's a whodunnit with some very interesting evidence.  Usually, I will watch something like that to clear my mind of some of the talking that Lori and Christian do all night long.  

They are looking for leads in this particular case.

I was thinking about it so long that I didn't really get a chance to post anything about criminal homewrecking and the things that Lori LaFond does with this brain link system.

I am hoping that some of you understand that I am not the only victim of this crime.  There are many stories from 1987-now that have never been told.  The victims of this crime were usually in fear of being arrested by the PSPD.  Lori may have been able to do that with the drug supply that she bought with Benjamin's stolen money from my friend Steven Frey.  The amount she bought would have given her entrapment drugs to plant on her victims for decades.  This is no longer the case for people in Palm Springs.  We know what being arrested is like there for the members of our community.

"They aren't my drugs," is usually ignored by the police as some kind of excuse, but when you hear from some of our witnesses, some arrested outside of AA meetings, will prove that Lori sets up victims for second arrests to violate their probation or parole even when the victim is completely sober.  I will go on record as saying that if some police officer pulls me over and there are drugs, they really aren't mine.  I haven't been using drugs for 16 plus years.  Lori has planted drugs out where we are on her own cousins too...so it is a real possibility.