Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, April 7, 2022

We Need To Take My Warnings Seriously! If We Don't Help Each Other, We Won't Succeed!

 


If anyone, out there, thinks that I'm getting what I deserve for exposing this crime on a blog and telling you that I'm an informant, I will refer you to the pictures above.  These were but two pieces of physical evidence that happened long before there was any blog AT ALL!

I was being threatened by Brian and Lori LaFond when I was around my boyfriend at the time.  I even went to stay with my mom and dad one night while they were in the area for a vacation.  The threats had become so bad that I told my father that Steven had told me that Brian LaFond (pretending to be Peter DiMartino) on the microphone, was telling Steven that he would "kill his parents" if he told me what all of this was about.  The threat, as it turned out, was real in one aspect.  Let me explain.

That night I went to visit my mom and dad, they'd set up a meeting with me and Bryan Anderson the next day. I DID NOT KNOW WE WERE GOING TO BRYAN'S UNTIL WE WERE OUTSIDE HIS HOME AND I WAS GETTING OUT OF THE CAR.  I obviously was not using drugs when I was staying with my parents, so I thought this would be a great opportunity to interview him about the PSPD and how they handled drug dealers.  I asked him if the PSPD ever used one drug dealer to turn in all the others because that is what Lori was telling me at the time.  Steven was a "protected drug dealer" is what I was told.  Think about it...this microwave hearing is called "the Frey effect" and Lori was pretending to be "Steven's sister" even calling this phenomenon "her father's invention".  You would have believed it too.

Steven's last name is "Frey".

There had been incidents at his home where cops came over and I thought they weren't real cops.  It was strange.  They told me I had to leave Steven's home and Steven didn't tell them that.  It was like some kind of gestapo police force was coming inside just to clear his home of me.

It seemed like the police were protecting a drug dealer, just like "Sheree Frey" being played by Lori LaFond, had told me.  Lori has a long history of pretending to be Steven's sister, Sheree.  She even told me that she lived in La Palme which were the apartments just down the street.  Sure enough, when you look at the resident's kiosk, the name "Fry" was on the resident's listings.

Steven told me, "Peter is a hitman for the mafia and he'll kill my parents".  I took that very seriously.  So I went to my father's vacation rental to talk to him.  Remember, I've already been shot at in San Diego at this time.  A threat is a threat and I have a reason to be concerned.  I also had put that stalking down in San Diego together with the voices I was hearing.  So that kind of threat, to me, was very real.

It was during that meeting that Officer Anderson brought up the name, Lori LaFond.  This is only the second time since I'd graduated from high school that I'd heard Lori's name used.  The other time was at my brother-in-law's funeral and both times it was Bryan Anderson that used the name.  I am a gentleman and I obviously do not have a relationship with Lori because of her tormenting me in high school, but this was many years later so I buried the past, both times he asked, because I'd moved on.  I will say however, I made the connection between Lori-Sheree-Lisa, right then.  It is even mentioned in my diaries.  I had also seen Lori pretending to be Jessica at CCBC with a friend.  He told me, "That's Jessica" and I thought, "no it isn't that's Lori LaFond...ew."    Needless to say seeing your high school bully at a  gay men's resort is rather shocking when you've heard what she has to say about gays in high school.  She definitely stood out.  So yeah, I knew at that point that Lori was asking Bryan to mention her to see what I thought.

In front of my parents, Bryan identified that Lori and her were friends and that at some point in high school he'd smoked a joint with her.  He told me the story about the incident and I was dumbfounded because the story, was mine.  Yes, it was the first time I'd ever smoked weed and it was with the same people under the same circumstances.  Literally, Lori was telling Bryan to tell me my own story, including the same people.  I said nothing to him about my suspicions.  If she was his friend, she was definitely not a friend of mine, so I shut up.  He then asked if I would consider being an informant and I told him I would have to think about it.  He wanted me to inform on my then boyfriend Steven...I wasn't willing to do that.

Two or three days later, I stayed over at Steven's house, he had to take a friend to the airport in the early am, and after he left, "Peter and Sheree" did what they said they would do, try to kill me.  That's when you see the results in the MRI above.  You can see that my brain is super swollen and the back half of my skull is sheered off...it was super painful and for some reason, even with the MRI's, I wasn't admitted to the hospital and nobody came from the police even though I'd reported a rape.

Everything that would have been in place for a "normal" victim of rape, I was denied even though there was bloody clothing, MRI's that weren't looked at, an odd x-ray that the doctor showed me without any dental work...look at mine, you would notice.  So no admission to the hospital. Twice.  No medication at all.  I went home and put ice bags on my head for 3 1/2 weeks until I could move.  I was told by Bryan Anderson to call the police and report the rape and the whole Kelley Fieux incident took place.  The ACLU letter explains it in detail.  That officer was really trying to do something else than take a rape report.  All he was going off of what Lori was telling him.  If he thinks about it, wouldn't the rapist be saying those things to keep police off guard?  I simply told him the truth, but Lori had the advantage of the lies and knowing who was taking the report....good or bad.

This is but only one part of a very long lifetime of stories about what went wrong with me...there were a lot of good things, don't misunderstand, but there are a lot of bad coincidences that Lori involved herself in.  Mostly I am a plus and minus kind of person.  When I am faced with a decision I weigh in on the positives and negatives.  Never, ever, listen to someone tell you, "What's the worst that can happen?"  Lori has a climax when she hears those.  The worst thing that could happen, is Lori's best friend.  It's like there is some kind of negative wave that she brings and she's just loves making you go through the worst-case-scenario.  I think that is what LaFond stands for.  WCS.

Right now, I am in the middle of the worst-case-scenario of having to live in 29 Palms.  A place I can't stand because of Lori LaFond in the first place.  Being stalked by Lori LaFond.  Living with family that she can threaten.  Without Christopher here to help.  It's all just about as bad as it can be, but there are always ways to look at things too.  I am very surrounded by people that know Lori's a bitch with lots of lies, drugs and her friends are thieves.  Everyone here knows she's the black sheep of the family.  It took years and years for them to be able to be friendly with other people in the community because the things Lori did to their families.  Military families could defend themselves because they knew about brain linking....but the civilians were at odds with the "secret tech" that wasn't supposed to be known about.   They had to suffer through it.  That's where the mess was made.

So the same military that threw Lori out for her bad behavior, and Brian's, are the same military that protected this system from being known to civilians.  Who are the best targets then?  Of course, it's the unsuspecting public.  I've kind of grown up inside this system as the target.  Lots of attempts on my life that are easy to prove.  The military needs to clean up their mistake and make sure that all the victims we can find that want these chips out, are seen, heard and taken care of.

I've tried so hard to be comprehensive with my research, but I needed US Attorneys to work with the military.  This stuff is best dealt with on a federal level.  I have friends that would do that if I could speak to my boyfriend and others, but in 29 Palms, there aren't many ways for that to happen, so I put it on here for all of you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.