Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Monday, April 4, 2022

Such a Hateful Hate From Such Perfect People

 


If you had to hear what it was like last night and you think I'm going to be upset, think again.  I've remembered something that I should have thought about a long time ago.  I am the person that has tons of friends that I really like.  I'm the person that tried to do some good for our community.  I'm the person that people call when there is trouble and I'm still the person that would rather love you than hate you.

Right now, is a difficult time, but this too shall pass.  Out with the bad, in with the good.  I may have made some mistakes in judgment when it came to certain people, but I'm still the person that can move on faster and stronger than all of them combined.  I'm built by scars not with metal.  In some ways they make me understand just how much people hate me and the love it took to get over them.

I'd rather love than hate.  This group of people that think they are do-gooders and aren't, shine them on.  We all know the difference between actions and words.  I'm only interested in good actions, not worthless words from people that would do me harm.  You can imagine that life isn't about being the victim for me, it's about stopping more victims from being made.  To the rest of you that hated on me, I hope you do something to right yourselves.  I hope you can.

I love my sister and family.  I love the people that Lori and Jeffrey didn't get to.  I mostly love myself and I don't need any more of your words to make me feel bad.  I saw you.  I tried to help.  I did everything I could.  Are you proud of how you responded?  Not many yes's there...just a whole lot of people that I need to purge from my contacts list.

You haters just want me to make a fool out of myself and get angry.  I'm proud of who I am and what I did, even if I did it for the most ungrateful people of all.  Someone has to help you...you can't go on without it.  If I die in the meantime, so be it.  I lay to rest with my conscience clear and I breathe easy knowing that God would be proud of me.

Would God be proud of you?  I hope your answer can be yes...if it isn't it may be too late to do yourself any good as far as I'm concerned.

Let the purge begin and may you all rid yourselves of those hidden haters that seem to sink into all of our lives from time to time.

I hope that, in time, someone will understand me.  It's not really that hard.  I am the person that I could fall in love with.  I worked really hard on that part of my being.  In the end, I will likely end up lonely and alone in the desert.  That's where I was sentenced by Jeffrey Katzenberg.  I have never wanted anything more than to leave here and never come back.  There isn't anything good here.  There isn't anyone I want to know.

Once I saw how much effort was put in to keeping me here, nearest to evil, I realized that even the people I helped weren't above using me to save themselves.  Nobody ever helped me along the way.  Not a single lifeline was sent.  Not one single person. So, when they pass out halos for all of you perfect people out there, I don't expect to see any of you taking cuts in line.  You had one thing that you could have done that would have saved the lives of thousands, maybe more.  You decided to leave that for someone else to do just as long as it is not me.  I volunteered to do what you were afraid to take on because for me, it's a lifetime of stalking and
pain.  For you, it's just about you and only you.

 I didn't realize that I had to apply to help people in this situation. Nobody told me that there was paperwork to fill out. I just looked and the line of volunteers is empty.  I thought I loved someone, so I committed, that person and his entire family turned their backs on me. Wrote me a hateful letter after I sent them some angel's wings to pray for him over.

 It must be nice to know that you are so rich that you can pick who that person is to save everyone and you get to tell them what to say.  Someone that Jeffrey picked was woefully the wrong person because it was all about saving herself. She failed and is still hooked on crystal meth.  Can you believe it? She was the only acceptable applicant for all of you. 9400 posts later, I must look pretty stupid to you rich people that got to pick and choose your savior.  "All hail Missy Erickson, Playboy (practically the female equivalent of Jesus) Self Appointed Queen of the LGBTQ Community", he screamed!  What a fizzle that was...where is your savior now, Jeff?

Oh wait, I found her, she's still living with the serial rapist pedophile I came here to get away from.  You were warned this would happen and you all wouldn't believe me.  Maybe someone else will come along and take my place so you can all feel better about a more qualified person to represent you.  All you need is cleavage, some enabling parents and a desire to hurt gay people (Don't let them know this last one until they hand you all their money, right Missy?)

Find someone else...I rescind my offer to help you.  I'm just not good enough for you, but I am good enough.  Never let me hear again how this fucking bitch has ruined your life, you had your chance to stop her with me, but you weren't pleased enough.  I couldn't provide you with enough proof or enough information about who she is and what her lifetime history was.  Instead, you opted for Missy Erickson who told you all, "Oh she's not that bad."  She raped your son.  She gave your daughter AIDS.  She drugged your kids and molested them on film. She wanted to distribute them on the dark web. She told them she would kill them if they told.  And you were all just not satisfied unless the messenger had big tits and showed off her ass.  Such a hateful hate from such perfect people.  I'd rather be flawed than to be as perfect as all of you are.  Don't worry, I won't show up at your doorstep to your castle, people like me don't belong there.

Isn't that right Alice Mendenhall?  Good luck to you and your son.  My experience is that he lets everyone down.  When your back is turned there will be a knife right in the middle of it.  I think that any doctor would have known to stop someone like Lori, I guess we'll have to see if Missy can talk to Jonathan's sister.  Afterall, those big tits must be good for something.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.