Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, April 3, 2022

My Suggestion For Those Of You That Need Hope: Keep It To Yourself, Jeffrey Destroys All Hope And Kills Dreams


 I don't want any of you to give up hope, but I'm really not able to give you anything that resembles justice because of one man.  I could easily have solved this crime, but he took this project, shit all over it, then joked around like some little girl at a tea party.  He may not be using drugs, but he sure does work for the drug dealers.

My friends gave up on me a long time ago.  I still believed that I could stop this crime with my own evidence.  Jeffrey took all of that too.  He's one of the most insufferable human beings that I've ever encountered.  When faced with the worst hate crime of all time, he took the criminal's side and used this system for evil.

After about 15 years, I'm saying goodbye to my friends.  This is all because of Jeffrey and Marilyn Katzenberg.  They did this.  When Lori couldn't ruin my friendships with them, Jeffrey stepped in to help her.  He says he did it for Missy Erickson and Bessie Smith.  I think he's just a woman inside that thinks he's God.  You are a total pussy, Jeffrey.  A coward like no other.  A father but not a dad.  There isn't any way I could have predicted that you would choose some floosy stripper over an experienced criminal justice expert.  You are a coward.  If I get the chance, I will expose you.

I have never heard of anyone so hateful to gay men.  Your son must be so embarrassed by you and your wife.  I tried to stop something that hurt my family for over 40 years...you ruined everything.  I hope you can explain to your rich friends what it was that you thought you were doing.  What you did was kill all hope for the victims.  I hope you and your wife are pleased with your results.... if you are ever on trial, expect me to testify against you.

Your mom was right, you are a bastard.

She told you on her deathbed not to do what you did.  That's the kind of son you are.  Relentless, greedy, hateful and excuse making.  I can only hope that your relationship with Lori goes as well as my family's.  Stop stalking me...you got what you wanted.

My advice to anyone out there that is trying to stop Lori LaFond; DON'T TELL JEFFREY KATZENBERG ONE SINGLE THING!!!  Do not let him enter your life.  He will ruin you like he did me.  Secondly, remember, this is Lori Jean LaFond.  She came from 29 Palms with this tech that she and her brother stole.  She isn't any other name but Lori Jean LaFond.  Her five friends are killers.  They kill what they cannot have.  I can't help anyone any longer because Jeffrey won't allow me to.  He contacted police officers and told them not to help with my shooting.  He literally could not understand why that would make me mad?

There is no hope for any of us, only the operators of this system can have lawyers.  Benjamin's boyfriend, Robert, is in the same boat with Jeffrey.  He controls his life the same way he controls mine.  I feel sorry for him because he didn't deserve this.

If I get the chance, I will stop Missy Erickson from taking any credit for the end of this crime and I will blame her family for getting involved and putting my life in danger.  I will make sure that everything that Jeffrey wanted does not come true.

This unwanted monster of a man ruined the only thing that I had.  My own story with this fucking dyke.  He crumpled it up, threw it on the floor, then wiped his ass with my life.  I can only hope that in the future, I can do the exact same thing to him.  All I want is one chance to show his ass up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.