This project is a suicide mission because of Jeffrey Katzenberg and his undying love for Missy Erickson's excuses. While the rest of the world waited to watch Lori Jean LaFond take a header into the justice system, Jeffrey was burying his head in Missy's cleavage.
I will be taking a break for a few weeks from this blog. I have a lot of soul searching that I need to do. I'm trying to get over a relationship that didn't exist. Most of you know that I'm done thinking about the people that I tried to help that abandoned me. I'm through with most of the things that I thought would be important.
There is the case of my rape and the crime lab that lied. I will be pursuing other players in this game and hopefully I can bring justice for the rest of the people that nobody cares about. Bryan Anderson's role in the cover-up and subsequent harassment of my life will be explored. He hasn't ever been nice to me. He's been told that Lori has used him, and he never even blinked. His relationship with her is at the core of this case. I hope to God his time is up.
I just wanted everyone to remind Jeffrey Katzenberg that I hate his ass. What he perpetuated with my mother is sickening. What he's done to my sister is perverse. Why any man would get so involved in my relationship with another man is so freakish. Why Christopher would believe him is even weirder. The two of them can have each other for the rest of their lives. I want out.
It's a complete whitewashing of the fact that Jeffrey and Marilyn are covering up for the murderous gang of rapists that live oh so close to their son. You are breaking the law asshole. Stop putting off your problems on to me Jeff. If you don't do something soon, I will go to the FBI myself and tell them about you and your son.
I am ashamed of the two of them for what they let happen in Sedona. The cowardly way Jeffrey avoided the law is just another example of how little he cares about the boys that were raped. Heartless and cruel.
Thanks.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.