I always forget to tell people that until I moved to Palm Springs, California, I was gang stalked from the age of 19. I didn't know what to call it, so I called it "being followed" by people. My move to the desert came after a night when the gang stalkers gave way to a lone truck with a person inside that took out a gun and shot through my driver's side window. The shot, I would find out later, wasn't meant to scare me, like it did, it was meant to take my life. Someone actually tried to kill me.
Somewhere, I don't know, Lori was telling people that the shot meant to take my life was somehow "drug related". I don't know how she could have known something like that. She would later run around Palm Springs telling everyone that it was her brother that took that shot at me and that she was the person that ordered it. Mind you, I hadn't seen or heard from Lori since high school, as far as I knew. She was my high school bully and I never spoke to her.
I never realized that while she was ordering people to follow me around, that she was also selling crystal meth to my brother in law. About a year prior to my shooting, my brother in law was shot and killed in the front yard of her aunt's home by Lori's uncle who was divorced from Lori's aunt. The shooting was justified but I would find out later that it was all set up by Lori Jean LaFond. This is a person that my brother in law warned me about. He told me to be certain to steer clear of her and that she had nothing but horrible things to say about me. I thought he was talking about high school and that was no surprise. What I didn't realize is that he was having contact with her all these years later because she was selling him drugs and it hurt my sister. Lori was telling everyone she knew that because my sister and her uncle were friends, that somehow we were "practically family" with her. That is not true. There isn't any situation where Lori and I would be considered family. My sister either. It was yet, another fantasy that Lori Jean LaFond's sick mentally ill mind made up. Killing my brother in law was supposed to "clear the way" for her uncle to marry my sister. That was never going to happen.
So when you read the post above about what gang stalkers do, understand that I'd never even been contacted by the police ever before in my life. I'd never had more than a traffic ticket and I worked with federal law enforcement all the time. I considered myself, a courtroom deputy clerk, part of law enforcement. I worked for a federal magistrate, we were the people that put criminals in jail, not the people involved in shootings for drug related anything.
I don't even thing these gang stalkers know who they are doing this for. If they did, they would understand that a criminal drug dealer was telling them to stalk a federal employee simply because his brother in law was a drug customer of Lori's. That's the only "drug related" part of that shooting. I was not someone that ever had contact with Lori. I didn't like her and never thought about her. What Lori knew was that my brother in law warned me about her and for that, it was too close to finding out that she had set up his shooting using remote neural monitoring. I guess she thought that I would put two and two together, and now I have.
She needed to eliminate me so that nobody would ever find out that she set up the whole murder in front of her uncle's home. Lori went to the site of the killing which shows you that she knew the address. My brother in law was given this address the night of his shooting. Her uncle was, as I have been told, lured to that home, he lived elsewhere. So she put both men in the same place knowing that one had been told to arm himself for protection and the other was told that his wife and kids were there and that he should go and confront her uncle about it. What ensued was exactly what Lori wanted. One man was there to protect his wife and kids and the other was there under false pretenses with a gun to protect himself after some previous set up encounters. Lori put the wheels in motion and spent weeks building up this "practically family" idea with everyone. The truth is that Lori did all of this using number portability and remote neural monitoring. The confrontation never had to happen. She made sure my brother in law had plenty of meth inside him before she sent him down the street to confront her uncle who was lured to that home to check on his ex wife and kids. This was all a set up. My
sister wasn't even there, neither were her kids.
It is unclear at this time if my brother in law was implanted by the military. If so, she could see what her lies were doing to him by watching what he was thinking when she would tell him things like, "My uncle is having an affair with your wife." Add in crystal meth. Push his buttons as often as possible, and you end up seeing a murder in progress. There are transcripts of all this manipulation too. Lori is a piece of shit that thinks she is so masterful at hurting people. I'm just wondering how good I am at it now? How am I doing Lori? Since you don't know about this technology in your restraining order that you filed, I'm assuming that you don't know what I am thinking, but we both know you do.
Lori started this whole thing because she wanted to manipulate my family into being somehow related to her. I know it's crazy, but that is who Lori LaFond is. At one point, before the shooting, Lori knew that her uncle had accompanied my sister to San Diego with my sister's kids. He stayed in a separate hotel room and was only there for protection. My sister was taking the kids to Sea World to escape some of the madness Lori was causing my brother in law with crystal meth.
After I moved back to Palm Springs, Lori stole a picture from me. The picture is of my two nieces, my sister's kids whom Lori calls, "the little burritos", at Sea World. She took this picture from me as a trophy of her killing their father. It makes me sick.
To this day Lori is constantly trying to get closer and closer to them. It really makes me mad that there hasn't been nearly enough attention paid to the fact that Lori went to the scene of the crime the day after the shooting with Bryan Anderson. She had no need to be there but she photographed the scene as a trophy. The bloody sidewalk photograph was captioned "beautiful sidewalk" by Lori herself. There is nothing more obvious than that. Lori also took pictures of the bullet hole in my car door frame from the night of my shooting a year and a half later. Lori is the person responsible for both the murder and attempted murder without a doubt. In a text to her brother, she wrote, "I want him dead by my birthday". I was shot in early July and Lori's birthday, she tells people is July 6, but in reality is about ten days later. She told her brother to kill me or she would do something to hurt him. That's who Lori is. She's a murderer but she thinks that makes her look tough so she brags about it when it is convenient.
She mentions nothing about it in stuff like restraining orders. Nope. That wasn't important for her. When it was convenient, she would call my sister and tell her things about my life in San Diego, but when that restraining order was filed, she wrote, "I don't know anything about him (me) since high school." She acts like some kind of innocent bystander, but she is far from that. She is the master manipulator of a murder trying to hurt my sister again and again. This is the bitch we deal with.
Does everyone understand now what a mistake it was for the Palm Springs Police to get rid of a crime lab report from my rape that showed her blood inside my body? I hope so. This is a homicidal maniac after me. I'm just trying to keep her from killing someone else in my family, Ms. M. Katherine Jensen, Esq., the woman that misrepresented her in the restraining order filing on behalf of the City of La Quinta. You can't keep protecting her Bryan. She didn't work there and she used that as some kind of cover for this remote neural crime that both you, your father and Lori knows she commits. Lori needs to be held responsible once and for all.
Lori is, after all, a liar with some kind of grudge that she has carried ever since she tried to have my father convicted of a crime. I have the emails that show that is what really pisses her off. We know that Lori planned that too. My father, according to Lori, was supposed to have molested a military kid that was also implanted. When the whole case went to trial, my father was completely acquitted and Lori was furious. Someone suggested to me that the military even knew Lori was the person that did this. Afterall, Lori is implanted and her actions would have been known by the Marine Corp. This whole coverup should have landed her in jail. Instead, she went on to become the most dangerous and prolific serial killers in Palm Springs' history and probably the United States. She is a monster and not the least bit concerned about her continued life as a fugitive from justice. I have been and always will be, the kid whose sister and father Lori hated to death. It's really sick and my life shows what it is like when someone like her fantasizes about the things Lori thinks of.
Someone will eventually bring her to justice. I hope soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.