Okay so everyone saw and now it's happened.
I wanted to congratulate our friend Will Smith on his Oscar win last night and I wanted him to know how much his family's love and support have meant to us over the years. It is no secret to anyone on my team that I am the biggest Jada Smith fan and there is nothing, on this Earth, more important for me to say than I appreciate your family and I applaud your work.
We all do things that we aren't particularly proud of at times, but we have our reasons and our people that we love.
Will is a nice man with tons of patience and I pray that this night will help him grow into the person that God wants him to be.
Jada, all my love. You are one of OUR moms. Will is one of OUR dads. I know that when the dust all settles, I will still love and respect you both for what you've taught Christopher and myself. I am a better man because of your family. That's the truth!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Any derogatory or inflammatory comments will be deleted. No hate speech on this blog and gaycism will not be tolerated
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.