Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Todd and Gwen, This Sister Isn't Very Nice To Jeffrey's Kids or My Family, She Needs An Intervention

 


Hey Stefani Sibs,

I hope you are both well and happy!!!  I just wanted you guys to know that our mutual acquaintance has been, um, having some more problems out here in the desert.  Not to bring my friend Todd or his beautiful sister down, but I found out some stuff today about Missy's interactions with the Katzenberg kids that is....well...not something I would keep from people that know them.  Benjamin is my best friend after all.

Missy is sniffing herself into a lot of trouble lately.  She's been coming around my sister and her kids and you already probably know that her dealer has made a mess out of their lives.

Missy needs to have an intervention from Long Beach with her friend Leah too.  She's been causing too much grief and I'm afraid that she may be in serious trouble with her friend's problems.  She took something of Jeffrey's father's too.  She has TB, she won't go to the hospital for treatment and I'm afraid Jessica is going to lose her.  She won't admit to the TB either...but I know what I got when she raped me.  Living with Lori in close proximity for this long, it would be impossible not to have it by now.  Leah too.

I know you would want to know if you could help, Gwen.  Todd's my bud and I know he's had issues, but he also knows how stubborn she can be.

Today's news involved Jeffrey's twins while they were still in high school.  It's so hurtful to Marilyn and Jeff.  Please talk to them if you can. I'm sure you know that Leah should be with her mom.  Lori won't let them go.  She spies on all their conversations with their parents.  Leah Fauntleroy and Missy Erickson owe their parents more than a bucket full of lies.

Today's findings show that Missy and Lori have been stalking the Katzenberg kids for decades...it breaks my heart for Marilyn.

I realize too that this isn't really the place to air out this kind of laundry, but it's the best way for me to get ahold of you two.

Just lookin out Stefani's,
Hope you are all well,
Kevin

PS: You were right Todd...I was hoping you weren't.  My love to the fam.