Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

A Standing Ovation For The U.S. Olympic Gymnasts...My Team Is Inspired!!!

 


I am so proud of athletes and I am probably one of the biggest fan of the Olympics of all my friends.  I wanted to take just a second to tell our friends that we could not be more proud of you guys.

Brody Malone and Sam Mikulak, you two are the most amazing men out there and I've been a fan of Sam's for over a decade.  Brody was just out of the medals, but man did he deliver.  I wanted him to know that I was inspired by his determination to lead this team in his first international competition...YOU ARE SUCH A TREMENDOUS INSPIRATION... I heard what you said and yes, I will stick with it!  

Sammy, I wish you all the luck in the universe with your fiance and your two puppies.  I have been pulling for you for so long that I can't remember a team without you on it.  I know you will be a success because you already are.  Christopher and I love sports and you represent the best of the best! Thanks from all of us for your years of dedication.  From one California guy to another, YOU ARE AWESOME!!!

Simone Biles, I've never seen someone that does what I do so well.  You think about things.  You work your ass off.  You plan better than anyone I've seen, and you SUPPORTED LIKE A CHAMP!  You will always be loved by the families that you gave a chance to.  I'm so happy to be one of those kinds of people.  We'll be seeing each other sometime in the future.  What a way to end stuff in this chapter.  What's next????

I wish all of these people a safe flight home.  I will sleep better tonight knowing that more good people are out there in the world doing these good things!!!

Best of luck to all of you,
Kevin and Christopher