Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Thursday, July 15, 2021

Yesterday's Blog Header: Yeah That's My Face From The Rape Photos and Yeah, That's My Skull Afterwards: "There Is Nothing More The Police Can Do For Me!"

 

Click for larger view...look deeply into the skull fractures...when you see the egg shell that was left, then you know the full extent of my injuries.

I think that the most incredibly insensitive part of what Jeffrey Katzenberg did was ignore the fact that I began this investigation based on the relationship between Steven Frey and the group of people forcing him to sell drugs in Palm Springs, California.  Part of that case involved being raped and beaten severely inside of his home after being asked to become an informant.  I hadn't made up my mind about that but was almost immediately tracked down and gay bashed inside of Steven's home.

Nobody ever came to my rescue but many people knew it was Lori who did this.  It is alleged that Missy Erickson ordered the hit and called during the actual rape to see if Lori had stolen Steven's drugs and was through killing me?  Now you know that I think that Jeffrey has exhibited some of the worst judgment in this case and investigation, but actually hiring someone who was directly involved in the rape???  That is not a comforting feeling at all.

Above you can see some of the girls' handy work.   Both pictures are a direct result of the crime.  The first is the MRI from two or four days after the rape.  It was taken as my brain was swollen to the point of pushing my skull apart.  It was excruciating and Missy Erickson, a former nursing student from that hospital(?), stole the MRI's from the radiology department so no emergency room doctor could admit me.  Sound like General Hospital?  It's true, the E.R. called for a police officer to take my report too...nobody showed.  The second picture is from the actual rape.  It looks staged because it was.  I can't move a muscle in my body but my eyes, though glossy, are opened so that Lori could take a picture of her brother hitting my face.  Is there anyone that thinks I would actually pose for something that horrible?

These were two of the reasons that I investigated this case....Jeffrey climbed in and tole everyone not to do anything while this case was only three years old....He literally froze my own investigation with this kind of evidence to give my rapist and her "muscle bound" girlfriend a chance to hurt me again.   These two women should be charged with an attempted murder and so much more.  If there is footage of this rape, someone should have shown it to the police.  Either way you can see the way the police defamed me on television.  Now how could anyone at that department say Kevin Bond has "mental issues" when these are actual pieces of evidence.  Now we know for sure that the girls play with the hospital admissions process and we know that the police ignored a photo from the actual rape.  How does Jeffrey hire these kinds of people?

He actually sent Missy Erickson to Sedona, after all these photos and MRI's were taken.  It is way beyond me to know what this man did for Missy Erickson and her friends, Bessie, David, Lori and the rest when an innocent man was bludgeoned and was investigating his own crime when the police obviously were not.  How can Jeffrey do something like that?

You know the really sad thing?  Both Steven and Edgar, the passenger Steven took to the airport in Ontario, Ca. on the morning of my sexual assault are likely to testify that the whole thing was a set up to eliminate myself or Steven from that home.  Edgar doesn't want any part in what the girls planned and I know that Steven has questions and experiences with Brian LaFond and Edgar in the past.  This rape was pre-planned.  It was a conspiracy to steal drugs from "Lori's drug dealer" which is on film and recorded.   The big movie she shot inside of Steven's home when she raped and photographed me, seen above, shows her ranting about me being inside of "her family's drug dealer's home".  She even titled the piece of shit rape film, "The Drug Dealer's Boyfriend".  It's a sad day when someone like Jeffrey doesn't see the value in something like this.  To our community it is a huge middle finger.

In fact this whole investigation was sidetracked by someone with tunnel vision and a lack of understanding of what it's like to be stalked for your entire life.  His pleasure was my pain.  Just like Lori's was.  In the end everyone I cared about was gone and I was left looking and feeling like I didn't matter to anyone.  Including my own sister.  It was a complete and total destruction of what I thought was a perfect plan to stop people from being raped.

What apparently wasn't important was me.

So tomorrow at noon, I will be taking this blog offline permanently.  I have received nothing but hatred from Jeffrey and his family for trying to help his son during his obstruction of my liberty.

Jeffrey stole my life savings in some remote neural Britney Spears type of conservatorship where he, and only he, has control over my money and life.  He intended to hurt me and did so.  He refuses to give my sister any scenario where this money can be returned to me.  In essence, he is extorting my family for this money.