Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Sunday, July 11, 2021

Un-Christian Needs To Be Thrown Out Of That House

 


It's time for Un-Christian Johnson to be thrown out of that home with Lori LaFond forever.  The pair have reeked havoc on my family now for over thirty years.  He has been involved in my attempted murder and all the problems that have ensued.  Lori has used him to cause more problems again for the last three weeks and I'm over protecting him by not telling the whole truth.

Missy, David, Leah and Un-Christian appear to be leaving in the day time so that they can return at night to cause more problems.  I want everyone to understand that the pressure that Jeffrey has put on me is unbearable.  I can not survive with his lazy assed attitude towards drugs and crime.  

The laziness shown by the Mendenhall Family when it comes to this crime has made this situation desperate and unlivable.  Jonathan refuses to go to the feds with this crime and I've had enough of him.  I never wanted to live with him or his family and I think that it would be detrimental to anything positive if the requirement is silence, like it has been.  I'm at my wits end with Lori and her terrorist group of friends trying everything they can to get to me and my sister.  It's ridiculous.  They've already killed my brother in law and made several attempts on my life, but that escapes Jeffrey and Bryan Anderson.  What more does a person have to do to get someone to help him?

I've begged for someone to stop Lori from harassing me and nobody does the god damn job.  I don't think the LaFond's will care until another member of my family is dead!  Even their own cousin, another Brian, named after Lori's own father wasn't enough to stop Lori from hurting more people in this area.  Brian "Eugene" Matz was attacked by Lori LaFond and asked to confront me at my former work.  I'm his friend and wasn't interested in drugs, so Lori put drugs in his car and called the police.  She did the same thing to his sister Alicia.  Both of these cousins are the kids of Bobby Matz, my friend, who was justified in his shooting of my brother in law.  Lori seems to have this thing for making me tell the truth then manipulating that truth.  

I love my brother in law, Bobby, Alicia and Brian....but Lori hates all of them.  She put them in a situation to cause a murder...that's another reason she's after me and my sister.  I don't want animosity between the LaFond's and my family...I just wanted everyone to stop blaming my sister, Bobby and my brother in law for what happened.  Lori put them all in danger by listening in to Bryan Anderson and my experiences with this situation.  She knew who had a gun, where she could send them, and what to tell my brother in law to set him off.  Nobody understands this situation correctly, they just have Lori's version.  In my opinion Bobby needs to know the truth and so does my sister and brother in law's family.

When will someone finally realize that Lori is behind all of this torture.  She's been this way her entire life, by her own admission.  Someone is going to get hurt again because Jeffrey doesn't know how to stop a stalker.  He's promoting her stalking by stealing from me and using me as some kind of bait.  It's dangerous and he's been doing this since Sedona, 11 years ago.