Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Saturday, July 31, 2021

Obstruction of Justice Proven Today!!!

 I just wanted you all to know that I had a bad moment with my father yesterday which Lori claimed was all about her texting my father while he was on vacation. 

You can't imagine what she's been like since...a total and complete pompous cunt!!!

While some of you may have understood that Lori was bluffing or acting like a total bitch, it gave me the idea to compare my father's court case to the situation that I'm in now....and he knows she did that!!!

Now many of you heard one thing from my father...he wants to confirm that Lori is behind this.  Christopher's mother owes me big time.  Christopher isn't the kind of man I need in my life, but his mom is the person that needs to stop the obstruction before her son gets convicted of helping Jeffrey Katzenberg obstruct.  He knows Lori met with him and he knows Jonathan was there in Martin's apartment, illegally.  I can't imagine doing what Jeffrey did...but it is an obstruction that has cost my father his health and well being.

Stealing my money was what Bessie Smith did...and she gave it to Jeffrey.  Now my father is wanting to know why you haven't called him Christopher or mommy dearest.

At any rate my father wants to know why Mrs. LaFond has our things in her home?  Trophy's, wedding pictures, family photos, license plates...etc.  We already know Lori stole his tool belt and gave it back to try to make it seem like she was some kind of good Samaritan but she was trying to cur favor with my dad.  She's already killed her own father and my brother in law....but I just wanted you all to know what kind of man Christopher is.  All he ever had to do was tell my father the truth.

Let him and his mother know today how you feel about what they did for Jeffrey.  Please feel free.

My father is waiting to hear from someone, anyone that will confirm that Lori LaFond is behind this...but wait, there's more.  If you call my father and lie, you will become part of the murder investigation that already exists.  That's the murder of my brother-in-law, Lori's former drug customer and probably implanted by the military all those years ago.  Lori manipulates everyone into thinking that they can call and defend her, but there's a catch.  You see, her own sister, Jacquie was used in that restraining order to co-sign her lies.  If anyone calls my father with information that makes Lori look like she isn't behind this, I have already got you in trouble.  I'll go straight to the City of 29 Palms and show that she lied under oath.  That will take her into a situation where her whole family will get into trouble.

I just wanted Lori to know that I don't want you contacting my family ever again.  I don't ever want to know that you texted my family as someone else.  And, if I find out that Lori did do this again, she's going to be arrested because now I have my attorneys phone number from when I was a child witness in my father's case.  Marie LaFond if you know the truth then you better start telling my father.  If you lie, I will seek prosecution for you and your daughter Jacquie because Brain Linking is in the restraining order.

Jeffrey is killing his own father and mine with worry.  He continues to push for silence for the Erickson Family and for David's family.  What about all the other families that Lori ruined?  Mrs. Katzenberg, I would suggest you stop telling everyone that you weren't involved.  You need to come clean now!!! If you continue to stall, I will prosecute...and I'm not kidding.

Let me be crystal clear...if you call my father without any truthful information about Lori LaFond, you will be the subject of a murder investigation where you will be prosecuted...all accomplices will be charged....so don't call my family!!!!

If someone doesn't get in touch with my father with the truth, I'll go straight to General Etnyre...that means you Bryan Anderson.