Morally Conscious


Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com
Logo Design by FlamingText.com

Friday, July 30, 2021

Lori's Playing Phone Games Again With The Murder Victim's Family....Don't You Think It's Time Jeff Handed Back My Money???

 


She's doing it again....she's using text messaging to cause problems all because Jeffrey threatened to talk to my father when he got back from his vacation....so Lori kicked in with a whole bunch of lies.

Now Jeffrey is sitting around using my family again like some kind of shield to keep him and his wife out of jail.  He better learn something really fast...you don't steal from me old motherfucker.  Understand that now!!!

I have to work every single day of the week from midnight until morning while Lori throws bullshit pieces of paper around my work....I'll show you these later.  Lori's been leaving notes at my work all over the place...shit about "Satanism in Landers and people listening to you on the toilet" it's a real shit show here where Jeffrey and his girlfriends are still doing nothing more than harassing all of us.  She's a fucking cunt and her games that she is playing with the phones are obvious.  I heard about what caused the problem with my father today before I even got to his house from Lori's own friend Christian.... What the hell is Jeffrey doing???

Money or jail...pick it Jeffrey!!!

Here's the note left at my work....sound familiar to anyone?
Lori's been attacking my family, my work, my co-workers, and me now for so long that all I want to do is turn in her family for laundering stolen money from the Palm Springs area through their little house complex.  There is no way that  Brian LaFond is able to pay for that home there...he has no job, neither do the six people that live there....so the proceeds from defrauding bank accounts  and drugs are being laundered by a free place for them to stay.  I've had enough of Lori's family to last a lifetime.  This situation is a Family Business...as Lori has stated the entire time.

Lori has stolen over a half million dollars from the Nichol's Family and they are paying for that home and other things using that money.  Nobody, especially Bryan Anderson wants to know where that money went?  I can tell you that six people living in a drug den are spending it all....and laundering it through their bills.